Chapter 9

Randy and I had decided we were going to Greece. He had always wanted to go there, and it was hot enough for me. I was getting ready for our dress up party in the cubby when April appeared dressed as Hera. A bunch of us had decided to dress as Greek gods because of Randy and I's trip we had planned.

I was staring at myself in the mirror. April had decided I was going to Aphrodite because of my curves. I stood in before the mirror in a fancy toga. I had a giant head piece that April had ordered, mine was quite obviously Aphrodite's. I looked amazing.

I had pouty lips red lips and dark eye shadow. I couldn't be anyone else. My hair waved down to my hips in gold waves. I had a fancy wig on, it complimented my skin in such a bizarre way.

April placed my headpiece on with a grin. "You look amazing." She put her hands on my shoulders, the party had already started downstairs, and I wasn't prepared.

"Do you know what everyone is?" I turned to her, her head piece was bigger and more extravagant.

"Nope, just that Ramee is Zeus." She shrugged. "I think Taco is someone called Dionysus?" She frowned.

"That makes sense." I laughed. "C'mon let's go show them all how amazing we are." I smirked at her. She pulled her phone out. "Hold on." She took some photos of us, we looked amazing.

We walked down the stairs trying to keep our crowns on. I opened the door to be greeted with a crowd of so many people.

We walked into the crowd looking for our friends. I found K dressed as a centaur, with Franny as the back end. We took so many pictures. Then I saw Randy.

He was in a short toga as all the men were but he had a gold helmet on with a red frill on the top like a mohawk and a spear in hand. Ares... Of course, it was Ares... He was Aphrodite's forbidden love. I walked over to see Ramee dressed as Zeus with a big lightning thing in his hand.

Randy turned and caught sight of me. His jaw dropped as he took me in. "Holy shit, you're blonde!" He exclaimed.

I threw my hands up. "And of course you're Ares." I turned to April who was quite obviously avoiding my gaze, she knew... She set this up.

"There is my king!" She wrapped her arms around Ramee's shoulders.

I stood beside Randy and shook my head. "Aphrodite and Ares!" A voice came out of nowhere. I turned to see Curtis dressed as Hephaestus.

"My husband!" I wrapped my arms around him.

"My darling, none cheating wife." He laughed holding me. I felt a weird vibe in the group so I let go. I turned to the group and smiled. "So where is the god of parties, he'll bring the drinks?" I looked around for Taco.

"I got the drinks!" Anto came in with a tray full of drinks. He was dressed as Achilles, complete with a crack up his leg. I took a drink and smiled. This party had originally been a dress up but it turned into Greek mythology themed party. Even the guests showed up dressed up as something Greek.

I dipped to go for a quick pee up in Randy's apartment because it was closest. I walked out his apartment just in time to bump into Mandem. I froze as I took in Tommy T, dressed as Poseidon, he had Lana beside him dressed as Medusa. I felt myself shrinking in their presence.

"There you are baby." Randy swooped in and kissed my cheek. "C'mon, Taco is chugging some weird wine." He took my hand and his eyes met Tommy's. "What's up man." He held up his fist.

Tommy fist bumped him as his eyes saddened. "Just chillin'." He answered awkwardly. I wrapped my arm around Randy's waist and turned to him.

"I'm gunna go find April." My hand landing on his bare chest, caressing his tattoos there. His body reacted to my touch which would have made it much more convincing.