Chapter 9: Symbol

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 9: Symbol
---------------------------------------
Previously
The other hashiras also fell asleep, Kagaya smiled and instructed some kakushi to take care of them and let them sleep there.
Now
Third Person's POV

-5 days later-

Its been 5 days since Naru and Sasuke revealed the truth, she is sitting at the back of her own estate deep in thought she just finished her training.

They stopped going on mission and by them it means the whole corps stopped going on missions.

The demons have stopped their activities for some reason and they have a bad feeling for it, so Kagaya commanded all of the corp's crows to investigate about it. Apparently crows are good investigatiors.

"What's wrong? You should've already sensed me when I'm 1 kilometer outside your estate" A sudden voice interrupted her thoughts. Naru turned around to see Sasuke looking worriedly at her.

"Oh, sorry I was just thinking about something" She smiled at him but Sasuke knows her better than anyone, if she can fool everyone by her smile not Sasuke.

"I know you Naru, something is bothering you, what is it?" Sasuke said sitting beside her.

"W-well, I feel like I'm new in this world again, I mean I thought I already know how this world works but suddenly the demons have chakra, and worst they know how to use it they know how to tap into it they know how to walk in water and buildings or trees! And they suddenly stopped their activities, we know what chakra can do Sasuke, what if they stopped their activities because their learning how to use jutsus? We. Are. Doomed! Their regenerating ability and blood demon art is already powerful enough what about them having chakra?! C-can we handle them?" She asked looking at Sasuke worried and fear in her eyes.

Sasuke was shocked by what his lover told him, he is thinking the same thats why he come in her estate but he is not expecting her to overthink this, he hugged her caressing her long blonde hair.

That's when something hurt in Naru's right palm. She winced and look at her palm her eyes widened.

Sasuke was about to ask her when his left palm also hurt. He winced and also look at it his eyes also widened.

Naru and Sasuke look at each other shocked, their eyes wide as dinner plate.

In their palms appeared......

The sun and moon symbol