Chapter 32: A Reinforced Clone

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 32: A Reinforced Clone
---------------------------------------
Previously
Natsumi let go of him, causing him to look down at her. She grinned, her ocean blue eyes meeting his onyx one.

"I just have this feeling that something interesting will happen."
Now

Third Person's POV

Sasuke knows his girlfriend has this some sort of always speculating guts. She would said she have feelings about something and, well, it's kind of complicated.

Sometimes it's accurate, while sometimes it's not. He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Her hair is as soft as ever, soft like a pillow, it also smells like the morning sun.

He smiled, "Unfortunately it's a mission only for Uzui, Tanjiro, his sister, and the two other slayers-that I believe goes by the name of Zenitsu and Inosuke."

When she pouted, he almost gave in. Almost. Who could be so adorable with just a little pout?! It's definitely a mystery to him how Natsumi-that used to go by the name of Naruko-could pout like an innocent little thing despite the fact that she had witnessed a bloody war. He chuckled and cupped her cheeks. "But we still have to deal with the little problem you have made earlier with that excuse."

"Oh! Yeah right." She sheepishly smiled, "Sorry for the trouble."

Sasuke shakes his head. "I know you're really not sorry." That made Natsumi laugh. She gave him her usual grin, "Well atleast they won't bother us with questions like where I am."

Sasuke guides her towards the couch, getting serious. "They will still bother us. They would ask us to contact you to meet us."

"You're forgetting something here, Sasuke." Natsumi smirked, "I have this technique called shadow clone."

Sasuke's eyes widen. Of course, how could he forget her signature technique? He only have one concern, "You know how Sakura can be. She would surely hit you, hard if the male you shows up. Your clone would surely dissappear."

"Sasuke, with years of using my shadow clone, I started to learn a thing or two. I could enforced my clone with adding extra chakra to the clone. I also heard about a new clone, blood clone but I really don't know. I haven't mastered it yet."

Sasuke's lips parted, then closed, then parted again. "Can you make a blood clone?"

Natsumi shakes her head. "I can't, I just heard about it but I didn't get to learn about it."

"Then, you can only do an enforced clone?" Sasuke asked, to which Natsumi nodded to.

"But I might need your help with my enforced clone."

Natsumi crossed her fingers, she then muttered, "Kakebunshin no jutsu."

A clone appeared with a puff of smoke. Sasuke looked at the clone and the original, confused. "Help with?"

"Hit the clone with all the strength that you have." She said seriously, looking at the clone.

Sasuke nodded, approaching the clone and hitting it with all the strength he could muster.

Surprisingly it took more than a second for the clone to be dispelled in a smoke. This made Natsumi hum. "So I basically just to put more chakra.." Doing the crossed hand sign again, another clone puffed into existence. She then motioned for Sasuke to hit the clone again, which he did, only for the clone to get dispelled in a puff of smoke again.