25- Party

"For you I would cross the line."

D A I S Y

"So there is a party tonight. We are going." I say to Adrian, who is full-on studying for our test. He looks up at me with a confused face,

"Sorry? I thought you said that we were going to the party. You hate parties," I nod slowly. I still want to give it a chance, a new chance. Maybe something can happen. Perhaps it's my time to really shine.

"It's worth giving a shot," Adrian thinks before dropping his pen.

"It's that stupid group chat, isn't it?" I suck in my lip, maybe? A little bit.

" They still dont know it's me, but I want to be there. Come on, Adrian. I want to get drunk." He sighs before nodding.

"Sure, only because I love parties and Marcus already invited us. So no one will suspect anything." I nod excitedly.

"Have you heard anything from your mother today?" I shake my head as he asks. I haven't heard much from my mother. Lately, I hope she is okay. My father is probably at home, so she can be in problems depending on his drinking. Knowing my father, he probably does. I just hope he doesn't physically hurt her because I will kill him if he does. My mother is a strong woman, just sadly not strong enough to leave my dad.

"What are you wearing tonight?" Adrian asks, and I shrug.

"A dress?" He shrugs.

"Sure, you will look gorgeous." I smile before going back to the schoolwork. I hope so.

D R A C O.

"Marcus invited Adrian to the party," Theo walks into the common room, and I roll my eyes. Stupid Flint inviting that loser to a party like this. I knew I should have waited to tell him about it. At least then daisy wouldn't have found out.

"He is so going to bring Daisy." Mattheo rolls his eyes. What is his problem now?

"I hope he doesn't," I say, still staring at Mattheo, who looks down at his fingers.

"Matt? What is your problem now?" He looks up at me with a weird face.

"Nothing?" I frown.

"I can't believe you fucked her after everything." He stares at me with a blank expression.

"You are seriously taking this now?" Theo looks between us.

"You fucked Scott? Wow, mate." He jumps down beside me. "When did this happen?" I ask, and Mattheo rolls his eyes.

"We were drunk. Look, I'm sorry it happened. You know my dick things before I do, and she is a girl. It meant nothing, fucking nothing."

MATTHEO

It's a lie. It's such a fucking lie. It meant something. It did. And I hate myself for letting it mean something. It's Daisy, for fucks sake. I shouldn't think about her, but yet I do. All the fucking time. I have a feeling it has something to do with the group chat. Because lately, every time Sunny text us I see her, I see Daisy. But it can't be her because if it were, Draco would go crazy. And it would ruin everything. Everything between us is calm right now, but if it were Daisy, god, it would be a mess again.

"Did you know it was her?" Draco asks, and I shake my head. That's the truth. I didn't know it was her.

"I threw her out the first thing I did." After, we spent the night together.

"Of course you did. You never let a girl stay over the night." But I let her...

"I know, that's what I mean. It meant nothing. Just one of many one-night stands." Draco looks disgusted but then rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, I'm getting ready for the party. I'll see you later." Theo stares at me with a weird face.

"Why didn't you tell me about Daisy, and why does it look like you're not over what happened?" He asks, and I look down.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Theo rolls his eyes and then stands up.

"You know I'm your best friend, right? You should talk to me when things bother you. I dont care if we are boys. Talk to me. I like it when you tell me how you are feeling. It makes me feel involved, and right now, I have no idea what's going on in your head." He looks sadly at me, and I stand up.

"I'm sorry, it's just complicated. Draco hates me for sleeping with her and-" Theo nods slowly.

"But you like her," yes.

"No, it's just a lot to handle." He sighs but nods slowly.

"I understand. Next time talk to me. I can help you." I hug him.

"Thanks," he smiles.

"That was the first time you hugged someone in a long time." He looks at me with happy eyes. God damn, this guy is so fucking special. I love it.

"Let's get ready. We have a party to fix."

3 hoes and a stranger 💚🖕🍾

Theo
Sunnnnny

Blondie
Fuck my head is spinnnnning

Daisy
Ello loves

Theo
Are you hereeeeee?

Daisy
Wjerw is herw?

My drunk mistake
Oh she's drunk

Theo
Holllyyyy macaroni
Scott is dancing on the tables

Blondie
Fucking looking hot doing it

My drunk mistake
Fuck she's drunk

Theo
Why are we texting?

Blondie
Idk gonna go drink w pansy

Theo
I'll come w you

-
M A T T H E O

There she was, dancing on top of the tables in only a short little dress. I'm not sure when I started to feel this for her. I know that after that night, I haven't stopped thinking about her. And fuck me, how much I've craved her after I finally got the chance to feel her touch a year ago. She's perfect, fucking stunning. And seeing her dancing like that, knowing that she's drunk. It's killing me.

"Hey," I shout over the music for her to hear me, and she meets my gaze. The smile on her face disappears, and I gulp. She has every right to hate me. But I need to help her.

"Come on, let's get you away from here." I hold out my hand for her, but she only stares at me. But her next action shocks me as she grabs my hand, jumping down.

"Want a re-fuck?" She stares at me, and I can't help but look down at her body. Fucking hell, I'm so turned on right now. But I wouldn't touch her when she is like this. I can't touch her, not again.

"You're drunk, Daisy. We should get you to bed." She only rolls her eyes before walking away, and I follow her.

"If you're not going to fuck me, don't follow me at all." She says, and I sigh. Did I have to feel this way for her?

"I want to make sure you get to bed safely." She stops in front of a door, and I stare at her.

"I thought you hated me," I frown. Why would I hate her?

"I don't."

"Well, I sure do hate you." I nod. I already knew that.

"I'm not here to fuck you or anything like that. Get to bed," she opens the door, and I walk in after her. Her phone is on the table, and she walks into the bathroom.

I can't help but look at her phone as it lights up for the fourth time. Can it be? No...

Draco's text in our group chat lights up on the phone, and I look back at the bathroom. She lied... Daisy is the girl in the group chat.

———-
Ly