File #008

• B.E.T.A VERSION •
---------------------------------------------------------

TWILIGHT SPEAR Ending...

[Durandal's Route]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After finally defeating Otto and Honkai..

But Kiana... Sacrifice herself to end the Honkai once and for all, ending this war for all but many, where left saddened, sorrowed when we lose and hurt when losing another one of our precious friends.

Principal Theresa, Bronya, Fu Hua, the Captain and especially Mei were hurt the most, including myself as well.

We did finally achieve victory but with a great cause within it, Himeko... My sister... I truly believe now, that peace is the most noblest thing in the world but preserve it... you must be willing to fight for it...

_______________________________________

Right now... I'm currently with Durandal..No.. Bianka. Despite she regained her lost memories of being the Real Kiana Kaslana... To me, she still is Bianka Ataegina.

The same woman I fell in love with it.

She stops close enough that I could reach out to her.

There are no words to confirm her safety or to congratulate her of the victory.

This was something that I needed to decide.

So there is only one thing left to do.

Music: Kishi Ou no Hokori

I remember... When I first I meet her back at the restaurant I thought she just some girl who's looking for trouble... But then... When I first lay upon her that moment.

I couldn't speak... Is it because things happened so suddenly... No that wasn't the case.. it is because the girl standing in front of me was too beautiful... I couldn't speak at all...

I stopped walking, causing Bianka to halt as well, as she stared at me with her radiant smile.