File #0018

# Romantic & Emotional Music 2.0 #
.
.
.
.
.
.

Homura (Vs Herrscher Dominance/ Himeko's Last Farewell.)

(Y/N) & Himeko: “Grit your teeth and move forward! Set your heart ablaze!- That is my final lesson for you!”

Thousand Love (Captain x Theresa/ Final Confession)

Kanchou: "Yours is a lonely love; the finest wine to inebriate the heart.
But I cannot be the cup chalice that will hold you. O God, I pray that another chalice will appear that can embrace that love."

A Story of Love and Hope (The Captain's Farewell)

Kanchou: “Herrscher of the End, you hate life because you see it as meaningless. Of course, nothing in creation is eternal, pain awaits us all in the end, but that hardly makes life a story of despair. It’s a duel against death and separation in the precious time one has alive. It’s a cycle of meetings and partings all while knowing the end awaits. Human stories burn bright and end too soon, precious as starlight. Beautiful… Their journeys are led by love and hope.”

Oath to the Other side (Last Stand)

Herrscher(?): you've already lost arm yet still you think you can beat me?

(F/N) = (Father's Name)

(F/N): I missed the part that my problem...

_______________________________________

Blue Moon (Kiana Kaslana's wedding /Goodbye ) (Eternal Flame Route)

Just One Kiss (Reunion) (Eternal Flame Route)

My Star ( MC x Durandal ) (Twilight Spear Route)

_______________________________________

Happiness in my hands (MC x Kiana Kaslana) (Eternal Flame Route)

Petals and Butterfly ( MC x Raiden Mei ) (Radiant Lighting Route)

Just being near you ( MC x Durandal ) (Twilight Spear Route)

Bonus Art: