Up Up And Away!

(3rd Person Pov)

This means: Buggys narration

"Dammit how dare you treat my treasure like that!! You even spat on it!!" Luffy put the top of the strawhat on Buggys mouth.

"PUUHT THATS DIRTY, STOP IT!" Buggy exclaimed.

"Shanks being your comrade.. don't you dare repeat those words ever again." Luffy stretched Buggys cheeks.

"Huh.. even though I don't know what sort of relationship you had with Shanks!! It's my own choice how I can speak of him!!" Buggy defended himself making Luffy stretch his cheeks even farther.

"Stay still!" Luffy karate chopped Buggy in the face.

"Through my whole life even until today.. there was not been a single person who has made me madder than he did!!" Buggy slowly stood up.

"That bastard he.. he took a tremendous amount of treasure from me!!" Buggy yelled.

"I can't forgive him.."

*Flashback*

"Ooh they're fighting again!" One of the crew yelled. "Hahaha! Fight! Fight!! Don't lose to eachother.

"It's the north pole!!" Young Buggy held Shanks shirt.

"No! It's the south pole!!" Young Shanks held Buggys shirt.

"You're still insisting on that, moron!!" Buggy threw a punch  "Of course I'm telling you I'm right!!" The two started fighting.

"Enough is enough! You two always gonna fight or what?!"  A man with black piano tiles beard punched the head of the young boys.

"I can't see why whether the north pole or the south pole is colder has to do with you!!"

" If you want to go so badlygo to both places and check for yourself!! Idiots.." He pointed.

"A vessel is coming from the north west!" A crewmembers pointed out

"Okay!! Attack!!"

"Let's start the action!!"

"Looks like youre excited Buggy." Shanks smiled at him.

"A vessels the same as a treasure box!! The most important thing to a pirate is his loot!!  Buggy chuckled holding out two knives.

"Well, that's one thing.." Shanks pulled out his sword.

"It's not just one thing.. it's everything!!" Buggy argued.