#Chapter five

Previous chapter:-

"Don't leave Nanon again, m-mama..."

And seconds later after Nanon said that, New's eyes started to wet with tears. It just like that time when he first saw Tay. His heart clenched looking at Nanon and tears of pain started to wet his cheeks.

Reason?

Still unknown.

•••••••••••••
•••••••••••••

(Chapter 5 : Getting close)

"Ma.., don't cry." Said Nanon and tried to wipe New's tears. New who just realized he was in tears immediately laughed awkwardly.

Suddenly, there was an announcement.

📢 "Attention people! This is an emergency announcement of a lost child! If you happen to see a little boy in Ben 10 T-shirt with a spider-man cap, please report it immediately at the counter!"

"That must be your daddy. Let's go!" New smiled and held Nanon's hand.

At the counter, Tay was frantically looking everywhere to look for his son. Then, not far from him, he saw Nanon with a very familiar guy. As the guy walked closer, he finally recognized him. He knew he should ran to Nanon but his legs didn't listen to him but just stared at New.

"Daddy!" Nanon started to cry again as he ran to hug his father.

"Daddy's here. I'm sorry for leaving you." Said Tay and hugged Nanon and calmed him down.

"No. It's Nanon's fault for not listening to daddy."

As both of them tried to calm themselves, New finally speak. "I think I should go now. My friends probably are waiting for me."

"Thank you.., New."

Unknowingly, New's face instantly goes red like a tomato just because the man called him by his name.

Suddenly, Nanon made a whiny noise while held the hem of New's shirt. "Don't go, mama." He begged.

"Nanon, phi has another plans with his friends. You shouldn't be bothering him." As much as Tay wanted New to stay, he knew he shouldn't be selfish.

"But Nanon want to walk with mama around the zoo!" Nanon pouted with tears began to roll down to his cheeks again.

New got on his knees so that Nanon could see him on eyes level. He wiped Nanon's tears and then said, "Should we walk around the zoo together?"

"Yes!" Nanon answered happily.

(Meanwhile)

Someone took a picture of Newwiee with the father and the son with a wicked smile in his face. "Hehe! For blackmailing purpose."

"So now they have meet, do you want to follow them all day?"

"No. I'll just ask New to tell me what happen later. Now, I'm hungry. Feed me something."

"Sure babe. Since today we're free, should we go on a date 'till late at night?"

"Until late at night? What about our son then? He will get sulking again if he know we leave him behind to enjoy ourselves."

"Hm.., we can buy him toys to make it up. He said he want Lego cars, right?"

"You're spoiling him too much."