chapter 2

Remembering her
      Andy's p.o.v

I looked over and saw....Addison? Last I saw her she was a crying mess when we broke up now she is just drop dead beautiful we didn't end in a good note she was so mad at me and broken but we didn't belong together I mean I belong with my wife Lilith she is my everything "Andy" Lonny said getting me out of my thoughts "hey Lonny " I said  giving him a high five  Addison just walked up to me and looked at me "Andy" she said as cold as she could "Addison" I said god the hate she has for me is so bad it hurts "look we can't keep hating one another...." I said looking at her she looked up at me with those beautiful  brown eyes "just do it for Lonny please he wants you to have a good time" I said while looking at her and walked to my bunk I heard her say something under her breath this is gonna be a fun day.....I hope it will end well for all of us especially for Addison nothing has ever went  the way she wanted it to when she was really young I was always there for her missing hurts broken she breaks me she was so broken back then so and then I hurt her how could I just hurt her and leave her back in high school what more kind of monster am I?......maybe this time it will be different she is still my everything......