chapter 3

Broken hearted
Andy's p.o.v
I woke up and saw Addison sitting there with Lonny I walked to the kitchen to get a drink "hey andy" Addison says to me and I look at her "hey Addison" I said backs she smiled at me at that point my heart stopped beating why did she have to do this to me? Maybe I should talk to her more better lucky us we get a party I get changed and put on my makeup my mind is a mess and I'm all over the place I get out of my thoughts and go on stage "let me hear you scream mother fucker's!" I said hearing the crowd scream I smile I see cc look at me and throw his drum sticks at the crowd fucking idot I rolled my eyes and walked to the back and Addison came up to me never thought she would talk to me "great show Andy " she said bringing me a water "thanks" I said taking a sip of my water she looked down and looked at me "why did you leave me andy?" She said I knew this was coming "because Addison look at you then me we never would have worked out your so much better then me..." I said she looked at me in tears "or I swore I would have never left you I loved you so much " I said taking her hand in mine "Andy you got married so long time ago....to Lilith " she said and took her hand back "please let me take you out to dinner at least?" She nodded and walked with me I had to change first of course we went to a small caffe we laughed we talked just like back in high school I missed this so much but seeing her now god I really missed her we walked back outside and we stopped and looked at each other and I went for it I lift her chin and I kissed her she kissed me back we kissed for hours it was amazing we walked back to the hotel and I went to my room and Addison went to hers I never felt so happy she was still my little the love of my life that's it I'm gonna tell her tomorrow I have to.

#hey guys so sorry I have been busy but I love you guys so much I'm hoping your enjoying the story❤