From the beginning

╔═══════════════════╗

꧁ Chapter 1 ꧂( ❥ ❀ hayamii _ meina ||| シ )╚═══════════════════╝

꧁ Chapter 1 ꧂
( ❥ ❀ hayamii _ meina ||| シ )
╚═══════════════════╝

"Do you really have to leave?"

Sunoo nodded and Sunghoon sighed. The two boys were seated in Sunghoon's room, silent as Sunghoon tried to recap all that Sunoo had just told him.

"So you're going to study in Japan?"

"Yeah... my parents had a job offer in their company but they have to move over to the Japanese branch. I kinda have to follow them"

Sunghoon frowned and looked at Sunoo but the younger was avoiding eye contact.

"I'll miss you Sunghoon hyung... it's only been 2 years since I met you but I feel like it's been at least five years"

The older boy chuckled and brushed his hand through his hair, combing it out of his face.

"Yeah... I'll miss you too, break times will feel empty if it's just me and Jay."

Sunoo laughed and weakly punched Sunghoon's arm.

"Don't fight with him too much alright?"

"Only if you'll come back to stop us"

Sunoo smiled but his eyes shone with tears he tried to hold back.

"I don't know when I'll come back to Korea..."

Sunghoon reached out to hold Sunoo's hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"Whenever you do, we'll find some way to meet up again."

"Hopefully I don't crash into you again"

The two boys burst out laughing as they reminisced about their first meeting.

~*~*~

"Ah! I'm so sorry!!"

Sunghoon stumbled back a little when he felt someone crashing into him. He hugged his computer and his books to his chest, ensuring he wouldn't drop anything. Luckily his grip was strong enough to hold his belongings but the boy who had bumped into him had his papers scattered all over the floor. Sunghoon hastily crouched to help pick them up, catching sight of the boy's student ID laying on the floor tiles.