to go back to work,

╔═══════════════════╗

꧁ Chapter 13 ꧂( ❥ ❀ hayamii _ meina ||| シ )╚═══════════════════╝

꧁ Chapter 13 ꧂
( ❥ ❀ hayamii _ meina ||| シ )
╚═══════════════════╝

"Thinking about that Sunghoon boy again?"

Jake placed the dirty dishes into the dishwashers and smirked as he glanced at his younger coworker. Sunoo was mindlessly placing dried dishes away and he blinked a few times before looking at Jake.

"Sorry?"

"You've been distracted ever since you've come back from your break... which was two weeks ago. You haven't even been filming work vlogs and neither have you been posting any videos. Are you alright?"

Sunoo hummed, gently placing down the last dish before standing up. He leaned against the counter and sighed.

"I've been thinking about my feelings... you know Kaede, right? I think... I might break up with her"

Jake shut the dishwasher and let it run, pulling Sunoo out of that room and into the backroom. They weren't too worried about the cafe as there were currently other people on shift. Jake seated Sunoo on the couch and shut the door, ensuring that no one could walk in on them. The older sat beside him and Sunoo sighed, knowing that Jake wouldn't budge until he had let everything off his chest.

"So, spill. You aren't the normal Sunoo I know"

Sunoo blinked and tried to mush everything he needed to say into proper sentences to explain to his friend.

"So Sunghoon hyung, the friend I told you about two weeks ago before my break. I met him back in my first year of high school and we were super close friends for two years until I moved to study in Japan. I stayed in Japan until graduation and one year before that, I began dating Kaede. So we've been dating for two years, one year in real life and another in long-distance."

Jake hummed and nodded, making sure Sunoo knew he was still listening.

"Well, I met up with Sunghoon hyung about two months ago. Do you remember that day I took a break? Yeah, I travelled across Seoul to have lunch with him and catch up with him after 7 years. Then two weeks ago during my break, I stayed with him for a week, hanging out and just spending time with him. Being with Kaede the week right after that made me realise how much I preferred being with Sunghoon hyung... I don't know how to express it in a way you'd understand..."

"You think you have feelings for Sunghoon don't you?"

Sunoo nodded and Jake processed everything before speaking.