bonus chapter

Terry takes a much needed break over the weekend, making sure Madeline is home with him. "Madeline." Terry calls up the stairs. "Yeah?" She calls back, stopping in the middle of pulling her shoes off. "Don't get undressed yet, we're headed out." He says. She groans quietly. "What should I wear?" She asks as he walks in. "Exactly what you've got on. You look gorgeous." He assures. "Where are we going?" "That's for me to know and you to find out." He answers, lifting her chin and kissing her sweetly. She smiles, looking up at him. "A surprise?" She questions. "A surprise." He confirms. He kisses her head, wrapping his arms around her waist. She kisses his jaw, nipping at his skin. He groans softly.

"I know what you're doing. We're still going out." He states. She huffs, looking up at him. "You're gonna love it. I promise." He says, kissing her forehead. "Okay. But only because it means I get to spend time with you." They grin at each other as they walk out and to the car. Terry drives them to the beach, the sun just barely setting as they arrive. They sit on the almost deserted beach, blanket wrapped around their shoulders, cold wind blowing in from the ocean. Madeline shivers just slightly and buries herself deeper into Terry's hold. He smiles, wrapping his arm tighter around her as he sips at his champagne. "I've missed you." She says softly, looking at him.

"Missed me?" "We haven't really spent time together in a little while." Her voice is slightly embarrassed. "Doll, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's been a while." He says, kissing her forehead. She moves into his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Do you wanna do anything specific?" He asks. "I just wanna be with you." She says, kissing him softly. He leans her back, laying her on her back, moving kisses down her neck. Her fingers tangle in his hair, pulling him closer. She whines as his teeth graze her skin. "Terry." "Let's finish our date. We've got plenty of time for dessert." He whispers against her neck. She huffs, pulling him closer. "I wanna have dessert first." She says.

He laughs, pulling away. She sighs, sitting up. "Want a drink?" He asks. "You'd let me-" "You're nearly nineteen, I don't see an issue with it." He says, handing her the champagne flute. "Unless you want something... stronger?" He questions, pulling out the whiskey he brought. "It'll keep you warm too." "I want you to keep me warm." She mumbles. "What?" "Nothing!" She says quickly, her face going red. They've been... together plenty of times and yet she still gets embarrassed admitting what she wants. She was feeling confident when she said she wanted to claim her spoils, but she hasn't really made a move since. "Repeat it." He orders.

"I want you to keep me warm." She says softly. "Do you now? I bet you'd like that. My hands all over you, my mouth marking everywhere it touches, my cock buried inside you, claiming you." He leans closer, lips by her ear as her face, if possible, goes even redder. His hand slips between her legs, fingertips trailing over her heat. "Terry." She whines. He straddles her hips, a knee on either side as he leans down, capturing her lips with his own. His hand wraps around her neck, pulling her closer. Her hand comes up, wrapping around his wrist as his hand tightens. She melts beneath him as he takes her bottom lip between his teeth. "Terry." She whines again.

"Yes, doll?" He asks. "Please." She begs. "Please what?" He smirks, trapping her in his arms like a caged animal. "Please." She repeats, needier this time as her fingers dig into his biceps. He almost gives in but he wants to hear her say, hear her beg for it. "Say it." He hisses. "God, fuck me, Terry. Please." She pleads, taking her lip between her teeth, trying to make herself more appealing to him. She's always breathtaking to him so this attempt was for naught. "As you wish, my dear." He dips down again, kissing her roughly as he undoes her jeans. He drapes the blanket over them to cover from any unwanted eyes despite their secluded location. He pulls her jeans down her legs, positioning himself between them.

"You're gorgeous." He mumbles against her lips. She goes red, looking away from him. He forces her to look back. "I want your eyes on me at all times. Keep those pretty eyes on me." He says, pulling himself out, placing himself at her entrance before slowly sliding in. Her eyes roll back, her hands grip his arms tighter. "Look at me." He says, his hand tightening just barely on her neck. She quickly looks at him. "Look away and I'll stop." He states. She nods, trying to keep her eyes open as he pounds into her, showing no mercy. She also tries to keep herself quiet, knowing they'd be fucked if they got caught. "You're doing so good." He praises.

Her eyes roll back again as he hits a certain spot that makes her legs shake. "Oh my God." She moans, quickly peeling her eyes open and looking at him. "Please don't stop." She begs. He laughs, shaking his head. "Just this once will I go back on a promise." He kisses her forehead, her nose, and lastly, her lips. She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He slows down just slightly, focusing on making her feel good. She bites back moans as she tightens around him. He grunts, removing his hand from her neck, placing them on her hips, holding her in place as she squirms. She comes as she presses her hand to her mouth, silencing herself. She squirms again.

"Just a little bit more, doll. You're doing so good." He praises with a small grunt, pressing another kiss to her forehead. "Terry." She whines, somehow overstimulated already despite only coming once. "Shhh. You've got it, just a little more." He moans, emptying into her when she squeezes around him, quivering. She pants slightly, dropping her head back. "Such a good girl." He kisses her softly. She smiles. "You take me so well." He commends, helping her pull her jeans back on. "I love you." She whispers, kissing his nose. "I love you." He emphasizes. "No, Terry, I'm in love with you. I cannot express with words how much I love you." She says, tears welling up in her eyes. "Oh, doll, don't cry." He coos.

He takes her face in his hands after pulling her into his lap. "I'm not going anywhere, doll. You've got nothing to worry about." He promises, kissing the tears away as they drop down her cheeks. "It's not even just about sex. I'd give it up if I had to. I just want to be with you. I wish I had met you sooner, because, Madeline, you're everything." He assures her as she closes her eyes, leaning against his chest with a content sigh. He kisses her head, wrapping his arms tighter around her as the moon lights up the sand around them. Glittering and shining like her eyes every time she looks at him. He's fallen head over heels for the girl, even after everything, he still found he loved her. He wouldn't change it.

Madeline Kreese found solace in Terry Silver. Even in his anger and violence. Sure, they've had their ups an downs, as most relationships do, they always found their way back to each other. Terry Silver found peace in Madeline Kreese. Found that he could count on her to always be there for him even when he acted out the way he did. Even when he treated her like she was nothing, until the very end, she waited for him with open arms. And she'd do it all over again as long as it meant being with him. Simply being with him is all she wants. All she craves in this world. To her, nothing beats coming home to someone who genuinely wants to be there.