That Morning

Eight had woken up extremely early in the morning just to get ready to head back to the sub count, once she had gotten there she had hid the doll and had gotten into a sleeping position. Of course she had at least written a small note to Nine telling him that she had already left and gave him back his shirt. Later on the rest of the numbers had also woken up and went outside to the benches to have breakfast. Eight had to stay in the subcount though so she was simply brought food.

-At the benches-
Four: Morning everyone! How was everyone's night?! Not like I really care I'm just trying to start a conversation.
Five: My Night was fine, I guess, had some Tea with two then went to bed
Four: Ok cool don't give a fuck.
Five: Hey language!
Six: MY NIGHT WAS GREAT!
Nine: SAME BRO MY NIGHT WAS TUBULAR!
Seven: How so the stupidity twins?
Six: We aren't twins smart ass- Well I drank a fuck load of Five hour energy and monster energy AND I FEEL LIKE I CAN KILL GOD.
Five: DO NOT USE THE LORDS NAME IN VEIN!
Nine: I had a woman in my bed Bro's :)
Seven: Lier
Six: *Gives nine the death stare*
Nine: She was really a pretty chick and she wore my shirt :D she left in the middle of the night sadly :(
Seven: Ha imagine
Six: I don't like women they're gross
Four: Weren't you a woman once?
Six: YES, I was but we do NOT fucking talk about those times!
Nine: Yeah bro that's fucked up if you do!
Five: Meh gay people are gross either way.
Four: Five you're literally gay-
Five: IM NOT
-from the subcount-
Eight: Guys I need food I'm starving!
-back at the benches-
Four: Oh shit you're right- *serves breakfast to everyone and gives some to Eight*
*Everyone Eats and goes on to playing*

Eight sighs in relief that nobody noticed that she was gone, and that nine didn't say any names when he was talking about his night which he surly loved. Nine on the other hand still had some warm feelings inside him, they didn't know what to do and she tried to act normal but failed miserably luckily for them nobody asked him anything since he usually fucks up either way.