Thinking helps

While having to spend the night at the sub-count after getting caught sneaking out Eight realized that this gave her time to think about her thoughts and feelings. Why had she felt more comfortable around Nine? Why didn't she feel so serious or negative with him? Why did she feel so warm inside? Then she had got it.. 

Eight: No- NO NO NO This cant be it! THERE IS NO WAY IN ALL OF MATH THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH NINE!

Eight: But its the most reasonable answer- The why I feel warm inside the way I'm so mush more positive around him! It could explain why my thoughts are so much more- romantic when I'm with him...I just can't help but imagine his lips on mine... NO! QUIT THINKING ABOUT THAT STUFF EIGHT YOU KNOW BETTER! 

Thoughts of her and Nine flooded her mind to the point that she just couldn't drown them out, she could barley eat the next day she just couldn't stop looking at him! 

Nine: Uhhh- Eight face you ok? 

Eight: H-Huh- oh yeah I'm ummm fine! 

Eight's P.O.V:

Why cant I stop stuttering! COME ON ME SPEAK! 

God has it always been this warm here?! 

I should try flirting with him

*End of P.O.V.*

Eight: WHAT NO- oh- math did i just answer to myself out loud- 

Nine: Eight- Bro are you sure you're ok? 

Eight: Yes! I'm f-fine! 

Nine's P.O.V: 

Bro is she ok? she keeps making weird repeating noises with her mouth-

Maybe She's feeling what I'm feeling?! WHAT IF SHES DYING

I should ask her ou- I MEAN i should ask her if she's ok!

*End of P.O.V.*

Nine: Hey Eight face? Are you single? I MEAN- 

Eight: *blushes* HUH- O-Oh I UH 

The two of them look at each other in silence trying to forget about what Nine just said. 

Nine: sorry bro i didn't mean to say that...i should go!

Eight: Wait!