The start

Today was the first day of university for Gorya. She was nervous and excited at the same time. Thyme on the other hand was just planning for the date they are going to go to after filling the form of the university.

Thyme POV
I was writing my form quickly to go on a date with Gorya. And I am done. I looked at Gorya and she is done as well. I chose business while she chose medicine. So we are going to have less time together because of the study pressure. So I want to make the best of it.

Gorya POV
After filling our forms. We went to a beautiful restaurant. It was magical. Thyme led me inside. We gave our orders and started talking. "Thyme we have grown so much" I said. He replied with " I know but I can't  wait to spend the rest of my life with you". This made me blush. We talked a little while eating. He made  me laugh alot by his jokes and his grammatically wrong thai. I felt so lucky to have him.

Kaning POV
It has been a year since me and Kavin started dating and right now we are filling our university forms. I chose interior designing while he chose fine arts. I mean it is obvious he is so good at making garlands. Me and Gorya have a double date but I bet she is alone with Thyme right now. They are so in love.

Kavin POV
Gorya and Ren chose medicine while Thyme and MJ chose business. But screw that  I have a date and I am really excited for it. Kaning and I left the hall and headed for our date place and as expected Gorya and Thyme are chatting while eating. I knew they would be here beforehand to spend time with each other alone. We took a seat on their table. Gorya and Thyme greeted us. All four of us had alot of fun. We ate, laughed and talked all night long.

Next day

Thyme POV

Gorya  came outside looking gorgeous like usual. She is just so stunning. I opened the door for her and she sat in the car. After a while, I drove off towards our University. The University looks quite good but you never know after studying in Kocher  ( their school) We entered the university and got welcomed with stares and shouts. Well that was expected. Now is the hard part going to different faculties. I dropped Gorya off to hers and went to mine.

Gorya POV
Eventhough I get stares on a daily basis as I am always with the heir of Paramantras but it still feels weird. I felt awkward seeing people go bonkers over us. Thyme dropped me off and I went inside my faculty. It was a quite fancy one. The interior was modern and cool. I saw P'Ren so I waied to him. He told me that he saw the university a bit and the teachers seem scary. Thank you P'Ren for the motivation. If I wasn't already dying with nervousness this got me even more nervous.

Author's  note
Thyme and Gorya are in the same year because Thyme was working for Parmantra group for a year.

To be continued........