Busy lives

Author,s note
Well I am bored so I guess I am going to write another part. This one is quite last minute. I hope u like it.
_________________________________________

Gorya POV

I don't know what's worse the respiratory system or Thyme's whining. He won't  stop babbling. I just had enough so I kissed him to shut him up.

 I just had enough so I kissed him to shut him up

Thyme POV

I am speechless......Gorya just kissed me!! I mean yeah it's cool but I want her to go out with me. She just keeps reading this boring respiratory system. I mean I am way more entertaining than this oh so boring!!chapter. I mean come on how can she ignore me over this. She started babbling her respiratory organ diseases and blah blan blah. I literally just sat there with my head in my hands.
* time skip *
(Half an hour later)

Gorya finally decided to pay some attention to me. She looked exhausted so I decided to cheer her up. I mean I am the best boyfriend in the world so I should make sure my girlfriend is happy. I picked her up in bridal style, she looked shocked af and I was kinda enjoying it. We made eye contact and I gave her a teasing look causing her to blush. Eventhough we have been dating for almost 3 years , we still have this kind of reaction for each other. I gently put her in my car and closed the door and then I got to my side and started driving the car. Usually, I don't drive fast around Gorya because she keeps ranting about how dangerous it is for me. I am thinking to take her to a place that can leave beautiful memories to make her feel the love I have for her while I was deep in my thoughts I saw the necklace on her neck. It always gave me flashbacks of the time she said yes to become my girlfriend. It made me realise how strong our love was. We were able to fight so hard at such a young age. It gave us courage and hope.

Gorya POV

Mr. Paramanntra is really good at making my heart go bonkers. I was never the kind of girl who would devote herself to a guy. Thyme made me do so. Whenever I look at my necklace it reminds me of my love for Thyme. I am really shocked about the fact that I could be head over heals in love with this big baby. Everything about him just fascinates me. The way he struggles to speak thai. Because of studying in an international school I am quite good in english but he still prefers thai because I am comfortable in speaking it. I wish for us to just stay together forever. I want our life to be filled with eachother. I want to bicker with him and love him till my last breathe.

Thyme POV

And here we are. I tied a cloth on Gorya's  eyes. She looked so cute trying to guess where we are. I loved the way she trusted me completely while she was temporarily blind. Now I feel kinda nervous what if she doesn't like it and thinks of it as a waste of time. I took a deep breath and removed the cloth.

"Here we are!!!" I said trying to sound confident

"Here we are!!!" I said trying to sound confident. Gorya was left in shock  but I didn't know if it was positive or negative.

Gorya POV

I was in deep shock. The richest heir I know worked so damn hard to decorate this for me. I feel so special. He is so adorable. I hugged him tightly and he started smiling widely like a fool . He looked like he had won the world. I just love this guy so damn much. I was deep in my thoughts when he broke it by saying"Do you like it girlfriend???" I blushed hard at that. He just loved calling me that. " Aww you look so cute while blushing" This cute brat. I smacked his head

Thyme POV

My heart is beating so fast. Gorya just hugged me. I know I am crazy but I can't help it . She is like a treasure I want to have forever. We sat together while cuddling and watching the moon together. It is probably the best night of my life. I looked at her eyes. They were reflecting the moon. Her beautiful hair falling in her eyes. She looked like an angel that just fell from heaven. I am so damn lucky to have her all to myself and people tell me I am too possessive like come on she is so beautiful what if someone steals her from me? I can't live without her it suffocates me. I don't have words to describe my love for her. She is just the most beautiful girl in the world for me. Her presence makes me happy. Her eyes are like an ocean in which I would drown happily. Her arms are like that peaceful place where I want to live forever. I can leave anything for her. I can die as well as kill anyone for her. I want her to be mine forever and ever.

Gorya POV

I am currently sitting with my head on Thyme shoulder while looking at the moon. The night sky always reminds me of Thyme and the way he is so understanding when it comes to me. The way he is always ready to help me. The way he protects me, The way he makes me feel safe in his arms. The gaze he gives me with those beautiful eyes. The way he always makes me feel loved. I am in love with this guy.

3rd Person POV

The beautiful couple were lying in each other's arms while thinking how grateful they are to have eachother. They both are dreaming of spending their life together in each other's arms without anyone to disturb them. The fact that they once hated each other and here they are now madly in love. They don't ever want to leave each other but will they be able to fulfill this wish of theirs. ________________________________________

Author,s note

Long time no see. I thought to update because I wanted to write something sweet and cheesily romantic. Comment down below your thoughts about this part. See you again with another part. I guess I will do Kavin and Kaning this time because I just love their chemistry and the innocence of their love I swear the person who wrote boys over flowers is simply a genius.