Chapter One - The Classes Laughter

A/N: Okay, this is my first fanfiction EVER. So if you happen to have any idea's on how to inprove this KiMa fanfiction, please let me know in the comments.
Anywhales, here ya go!

Maka and Kid were childhood friends for as long as they could remember, both the age of 8. They went to the same school and both had the same teacher.

Kiddo's point of view;
Me and Maka walked into class and we both sat down in our usual seats. Maka was sitting infront of me as usual. I often caught myself staring at Maka in class, which was very embarassing. 'I hope Maka didn't see me looking at her. Oh what am I kidding?! She probally sees me all the time!' He panicked. "Kid, Kid!" A voice was calling my name. "Y-yes?!" I called out to no one really. A girl with pigtails and dirty blonde hair slightly giggled as I looked at her. "What's so funny?!" I asked the girl. "Oh nothing Kiddo-kun. I just realized how cute you are." She said while smiling brightly. "I-I" I felt a burning feeling on both of my cheeks. 'what's this?' I asked myself. 'Oh, I'm just-' The girl interupted my minds conversation. "Hey, whats that stuff on your cheeks?" She asked. "N-nothing!" I said. "Okay...." Maka said.

Maka's point of view:
I walked into the classroom with Kiddo and sat in our normal seats. Don't tell him but sometimes I see him looking in my direction in class, but I'm pretty sure he's looking at the girl infront of me named Tsubaki. She's really pretty actually! She has long black hair and is really quiet in class and outside. Now that I think about it, she doesn't really talk at all. And before I knew it I was talking to myself again. 'Your jealous aren't you Maka?' I asked myself while blurting out and standing up. "Pftt, I'm not jealous that Kiddo is staring at someone that's not me" The whole class look at me and laughed. I sat down and hit my head on the desk. 'I'm so stupid' I thought.

A/N: okay, that was my first fanfiction. Tell me if you liked it!