Chapter 2- The Tears

A/N; okay, here it is. Detacated to CrazyOtakuGurl.

5 years later, they both we're 13 years old. And Kid still lobed Maka the same, but more then he could put into words. Maka felt the same towards Kid, but she was jealous. Jealous of Elisabeth Thompson. She told her when they were young how she felt towards Kid, but she was rude from then on. They used to be really close but not not anymore. The reason why? Liz was always around Kid, she was always on him, and playing with his hair. Maka would always seem to see that happening as soon as class ended. She wanted to cry all day, everyday. Then ome day Liz pushed Kid against the wall and started to unbutton his shirt right in front of Maka. Kid gulped and pushed her away, but Maka ran away long before that.

Kiddo's P.O.V;
I saw Maka look at me during class and mumbled something as she looked away. I kind of read her lips well...I think I did. "Why are you looking at Tsubaki and not me" I believe that is what she said. Oh my princess, don't worry, I'll confess my feelings soon. I promise. I looked at her and smiled as she did the same but not her normal happy smile, it was a unhappy and fake smile. I wonder why..

Maka's P.O.V;
I looked at Kid and mumbled something just for him to hear. "Why are you looking at Tsubaki, but not me?" I turned back around and saw the frog. The frog that Proffeser Stein was disecting. It was terrible.

~After Class~
Maka's P.O.V; (still)
I was walking out of class when Liz told me to meet her over by my locker in a few minutes. I knew it was wrong, but I wanted to see what was going on. I turned the corner to see Kid and Liz waiting for me. What could this be.. I soon found out. I stared at Liz while she unbutton his shirt. I stood there for a few seconds before I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I set them free. As they rolled down my cheeks I dropped my books and ran out of the D.W.M.A doors and found the library. I walked inside and fell on my knees, crying again. Kid didn't even stop her! W-was he in on the bullying I have been involved in for years now? I didn't know what to think anymore.

Kid's P.O.V;
I was walking towards Maka after class to confess my love for her but Liz was already talking to her. Liz always thought like she owned me when she didn't. I started walking towards Maka's locker to wait for her to come but Liz pushed me into her locker and started to unbutton my shirt why Maka was right there. I looked at Liz and pushed her away but it was to late. Maka had already run off crying. I buttoned my shirt again and walked out of the school to find my princess. "Maka, sweety where are you?" I asked softly as I looked around. I saw the library and walked in. "Maka, there you are." I said, smiling. "Kid.." She said, still crying. Oh my princess, please don't be crying over what Liz did. "Yes Maka dear?" I asked. "Why do you not love me the way I love you?" She asked in that angel voice of hers. She loves me also? My princess, soon you will be mine.