Sleepover!

"I am so excited your mom finally let you stay! This will be amazing! I'm so excited!" Rydel said to me over the phone while I was packing for her house. We were going to meet at the skatepark and then walk to her house from there.

"Calm it down Rydel! I know your excited, I am too!"

"Are you almost done packing? Mom and dad are getting ready to leave for the weekend to help my aunt with the new baby. They will be there all weekend... We have the house to ourself!" She said screaming into the phone.

"Don't forget, your brothers will still be there. And I will be at the park in 5 minutes ok? See you then." I said and hung up.

I walked downstairs to find my mom and brother sitting in the living room watching glee. I don't know why they like It because mom is to old for it and Bub is.... Bub.

"Honey, are you leaving for your friends house now?" Mom called to me.

"Yea mom. I will be back tomorrow and I will call you tonight."

"Don't forget to-" she said as I cut her off.

"I know, I know. you told me a million times. I will text you every time I move an inch... I love you!" I said, knowing that she was going to give me the entire speech again, so I ran out the door.

"Hey! We have to hurry home. Mom and dad want meet you!" She said as I met her at the skatepark. She started pulling me by the arm and eventually we started running.

Once we reached her house, she unlocked the door and lead me inside. I saw two people standing in the entrance with suitcases. I think it is her parents.

"Mom, Dad, this is my bestie Beth. Beth, this is my mom stormie, and my dad mark. Mom, we're going to my room real quick ok?" Rydel said and started walking out of the room.
"Wait up! We're leaving now so give us a hug." Rydel gave them hugs and kisses on the cheek. "The boys are upstairs playing video games, don't let the get carried away. It was nice meeting you Beth! Hope you girls have fun!" Stormie said as she went outside and got in the car with her suitcase.

"I'll show you to my room." We walked down a long hallway and her room was the very last door. "Oh, and that is the bathroom, the second door to the left. And the rest are the boys rooms."

We walked into her room. It was nothing like I suspected. It was painted with light blue paint, very clean, a desk and tv, a huge bed, and a walk-in closet.

"Your room is amazing! I love it!" I said as I gazed at all her things. "Where should I put my stuff?" I asked.

"On my bed or anywhere really. I dont care. Do you wanna go downstairs and watch a movie? We can order pizza!" She said as I put my bag down. It's like she read my mind. I was craving some pizza right now.

"Pizza sounds great. what movie?" I asked.

"There is this new one on Netflix and it looks really good." Rydel said.

We were walking down the hall when I heard someone say "This means war!" I guess it was the boys playing their video games.

Rydel ordered the pizza and we sat on the couch and watched the movie.

"So why did you order 4 pizzas? There is only 2 of us plus 4 brothers equals 6..." I asked when the pizza guy arrived.
" My brothers are hogs..." She said as she laid the pizza on the table. "Guys! Time to eat! Get down here!" She yelled up the stairs.

They came running. They were all pushing and shoving each other to get down stairs. Rydel and I were already sitting down with a plate when they all came down. They were ok looking. The hottest was Ross, but I didn't want it to look like I was checking him out, so I looked at Rydel and then back at my food and started eating.

"Who wants to go swimming after this?...... Oh by the way, I'm Ross." her brother Ross said.

All the boys said their names and agreed that was a good idea. Rydel looked at me for approval. I gave her a slight nod and she smiled.

"Oh wait, I don't have a suit." I said.

"Rydel could let you borrow one I bet." I think a guy named Rocky said.

"Or just go naked. I'll do it with you so your not alone." Ross said and winked at me.

"I think I will just borrow a bikini from Rydel..."