Back Home

When I woke up, rydel was taking a shower in her bathroom. I just laid down in her bed and waited for her to get out so I could take a shower.

I heard the water kick off and she walked out with a towel wrapped around her.

"Oh, sorry to keep you waiting.... I thought you were still sleeping." She says to me.

"Oh, it's fine. I just woke up. I'm gonna hop in the shower and then we can do something ok?" I said and she nodded. I grabbed some clothes and took a shower.

I love her shower. The water is always perfect and the jets are amazing.

When I got done, I dried off and got dressed into a lazy/cute outfit. It was a Marilyn Monroe cutoff T-shirt with some black skinny jeans, as usual.

When I walked out of her bathroom, she was not in her room. I went downstairs to find her watching tv and the boys eating leftover pizza.

"Want a piece? It's still cold from the fridge..."Ross asks me.

"Sure." I say and take a piece of pizza.

When I am done eating my pizza, Ross motions for me to come over to him, so I did.

"Can we talk in private?" He whispers to me. I nod and we walk up to his room.

His room has posters of bands, a yellow comforter on his huge bed, a mirror, and a door that leads to his own bathroom. I kinda like his room, Its clean and cozy.

"So, what do you need?" I ask him.

"Well..." He takes both of my hands into his. "You are really beautiful Beth, and I really like you. What are you doing this Tuesday night?" He asks me.

"Ross... I...I don't know what to say.." I mumble. He is really cute and I would date him, but I don't even know him that well.

"Would you like to go to the movies and dinner with me on Tuesday, Beth?" He asks me. He is rubbing my hand with his thumb and I kinda like it.

"I will have to see if I am free, but sure." I tell him.

"Thank you so much Beth. You will not regret this. I really do like you. I will text you ok?" He says.

"How do you know my number?" I curiously ask him.

"I got it from rydels phone.... I hope you don't think that is weird..." He says.

"Um... No, not really. I guess I will text you tonight. I'm going to get something else to eat." I start to leave when ross pulls me back by my arm and kisses me.

He then pulls away and shakes his head. "I'm sorry Beth, I just couldn't help-"

"It's fine, ross." I giggle and go back downstairs.

I go into the living room and sit on the couch beside rydel. "What are you watching?" I ask her.

"American Horror Story. You've got me addicted!" She says and we both laugh. "What time do you have to leave?" She asks me.

"Well, I have a family dinner at my grandmas house at 3:50 pm.... So around 2:00 I guess. What time is it now?" I say.

"12:30. We don't have much time to do anything..." She says.

"We can just watch AHS until I leave." I say. And we do. About an hour later, Ryland comes home.

"What are you guys up to?" He asks us and sits in between us on the couch.

"Watching AHS!" I tell him.

We all giggle and he stays to watch the rest of the episode.

When the episode ends, I check the time. "It's 1:55, I'm gonna start walking home now. Text me tonight though!" I tell rydel. She stands up to give me a hug and say goodbye, then I leave.