10. Share??

Hehe I'm going to try to add fluff annnnnd angst to this chapter so you're welcome, anyway hope you enjoy!

</3

Travis POV:

What? "W-What do you mean?" I asked. "Kiss me again," he said, his face turning a slight shade of pink. "But I'm not gay!" I explained, why am I even lying at this point he clearly knows I'm definitely not straight. "You literally just kissed me, that doesn't seem straight to me." he smirked slightly.

"B-But I-" I was cut off by him gently pressing his lips against mine, it was even more magical than the first time. It was short yet sweet.

He pulled away and let go of my torso, he had to push himself upwards to even reach me. "Sorry I've never done that before." he sighed, he was embarrassed. "Wait did I steal your first kiss?" I asked I was genuinely worried.

"Yea?" he responded, well shit. "Oh my god I am so sorry-!" I exclaimed. "It's okay I promise." he tried to reassure me. What have I done?

I'm sure Sal saw the worried look on my face because he pulled me closer ever so slightly. "Do you wanna talk?" He asked. "Yea," I responded, although I didn't even know what I wanted to say.

Sal POV:

I took Travis's hand and lead him to the couch, we sat down next to each other and began to talk. "Sooo what now?" I asked, "I'm not sure." he said. "I'm not even fully aware of my sexuality yet so I'm not exactly sure what to do." he continued. "Well, you're definitely not straight I can tell you that much." I chuckled.

"But on a serious note, it's completely okay if you're not sure of your sexuality," I reassured him, I don't want him to feel bad about himself or anything. "I understand that I just don't know what to do." he sighed. "Do you want time to figure things out?" I asked, "Yea that sounds nice." he smiled. God that smile.

"Okay sounds good! Now why don't we finish bandaging you up." I said grabbing the first aid kit. "T-There's nothing more to bandage up!" he said, he sounded anxious. I knew that was a lie, I grabbed his wrist and he flinched earlier, that's a sign.

"Please." I pleaded, "No, there's nothing more to see." he insisted. "Fine be that way." I scoffed.

"You're staying the night by the way, I'm not comfortable with you going back there tonight," I mentioned. "What!?! Are you crazy??? My dad will kill me!!" He said frantically. "Don't worry I'll have you home before he notices." I smiled.

He went completely silent and nodded. "Where would I sleep?" He asked, I really wanted to ask if we could share a bed but I didn't, that might be a little too gay for him right now. "I could take the couch or floor and you can have my bed." I offered. He shook his head, "No that seems rude of me to let you do that." he responded.

"Maybe we could.. Share??" Travis asked.

_________________________________________

I'm sorry this chapter is so painfully short, I'm losing like all motivation right now, and I honestly didn't know what to do for this chapter. I also have another fanfic idea brewing, It will technically also be Salvis buuuut the other characters will be a bigger part of the story. But I'm not sure when I'll start writing it, but it will happen. Anyways I hope you enjoyed thank you all for the reads!!

-author <3

Word count: 600