Tony

It was a late Friday night, and I was having dinner with my husband and my parents. I was completely zoned out, thinking about what tony would do to me later.

Tony's hand was resting on my thigh the entire night, and I had been distracted the whole time. Every now and then he would move it higher up my dress, close to my underwear; which made it hard for me to control my breathing.

I was completely unfocused, staring at his hand on my thigh. Suddenly I heard a question from my dad. "Do you plan on having kids?"

I got out of my head and looked up. "Kids?" I asked. I looked at Tony who had already been looking at me, grinning. I felt my thigh be slightly squeezed and I nervously swallowed. "Yes" I replied, still looking at Tony.

"Really?" My mom said loudly.

I snapped from my trance and corrected myself. "No, no. I meant no." I looked down, and then over to Tony's lap, noticing his pants tightening.

"One day." He said, still looking at me.

I couldn't focus on anything but the fact that I just wanted this dinner to end and for my parents to go home. His hand continued to slowly run light strokes up and down my thigh, and I prayed they didn't notice.

"I hope not any time soon." My dad said. We all fake laughed, especially me; I nervously giggled, barley focusing on his comment.

"So when are you guys leaving?" I blurted out. The room grew quiet, and I felt stupid, but Tony laughed, knowing why I asked.

There was no answer.

"Sorry" I said. "It's just late and we have plans tomorrow." I resisted looking over, knowing I was being stared at.

Words can't explain how impatient and desperate I felt. While I heard my parents beggining to complain, I was focusing on the millions of thoughts running through my head. Those thoughts only got dirtier once Tony moved his hand closer to my underwear, and ran his index finger along the lining.

"Well if you don't want us here, then I suppose we'll leave." My mom said, her voice cracking. I didn't know why she was being dramatic, and I didn't care. I only wanted to be alone with my husband in that moment. They stood up to hug me, and said the usual goodbyes, but I knew Tony couldn't stand for them to hug him as well due to his obvious erection. Thankfully, they hugged me, but only waved goodbye to him. "See you next time, Antonio." My dad waved, before finally leaving.

Then it was silent, very silent.

I began stacking the plates, and looked at Tony. I saw him undoing his tie without breaking eye contact, and walking over to me. Taking my hand, he led me upstairs, into our bedroom. We practically ran upstairs, and shut the door behind us. He then lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his torso. Pushing me against the wall, he put me down and took off my dress and was amused to see that I was completely naked underneath. In a hurry, he took off his suit jacket and I slid off my heels.

I hurriedly began unbuttoning his shirt, but he just forced it open, causing buttons to fly. He giggled and gently grabbed my face, and placed a slow kiss onto my lips. While we were still kissing, I unbuckled his belt, and he broke from the kiss for a second to slide his pants and shoes off. When we were finally fully naked, we began kissing again, our mouths not breaking from each other's. Walking over to the bed, I slowly got onto my back, and used my elbows to pull myself further onto the bed. He followed not shortly after, climbing on top of me before staring me deep in the eyes. He then remembered protection, reaching over into the nightstand to grab a condom. I watched his every move. I watched him tear the package open, taking out the condom, and sliding it onto his dick. He then leaned down and eased his dick into me with a slow, gentle pace, and we both gasped the moment we began.