im yours

⠀ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀
a/n :: this chapter is an apology for the last one huhu

I MADE IT BCS I NEEDED TO PRACTICE MY ANGST WRITING OKAY

was it good though? jk

ill make more angst sooner bcs i want my angst writing to improve

THOUGH, i might also make an request channel, soon, unless someone wants to request rn

⠀ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀

Ever since Tighnari and Cyno dated, it has been spreading throughout Sumeru. Who knew, The General Mahamarta would date someone?

Of course, some people did not like the sound of that. Some supported them and some just, wasn't surprised.

When people approaches Tighnari they sometimes ask what it felt like dating Cyno.

'Does he hurt you?'

'Is he rude to you?'

'Does he hit you? Is that the reason why you wear long sleeves at your right arm?'

Of course, Tighnari didn't answer any of this. He just laughs awkwardly and leaves them alone after that. He doesn't care about the rumours about him getting hit by him, it doesn't matter anyway. Only if his body can speak for itself then they'd get the answers they want.

But the days dating The Mahamarta was hard, every time when Tighnari asks Cyno if he wants to go on a stroll or eat dinner with him he always refuses. Even so, when Tighnari wakes up at their shared bedroom he never sees Cyno sleeping next to him. As if it was suddenly an daily routine and that it was completely normal.

One day, Tighnari couldn't help it anymore and decided to see Cyno.

He went to Caravan Ribat and asked some people where Cyno's office was.

"Just right up ahead."

"Alright, Thank you." Tighnari thanks one of The Citizens of Caravan Ribat and went soonly to Cyno's office.

He halted his steps in front of Cyno's door and took a deep breath before knocking at his door.

"Come in." Cyno called out and Tighnari obeyed.

"Hello, Nari." Cyno greeted, doing paper works on his desk.

"Why, Hello there General Mahamarta." He spoke in a sassy way, making Cyno chuckle under his breath.

"What brings you here?" Cyno didn't glanced at Tighnari even a second, though he was in all ears to hear what Tighnari had to say.

"I just wanted to ask something." Cyno pointed at one of the chairs, signalling that he should take a seat in front of him and soon continued writing something down on his paper work.

"Cyno," Tighnari sat down on the extra chair gazing at Cyno. He sighed and stood up, leaning on the desk and gently held Cyno's chin up.

"Look.. at me." Cyno finally gazed at Tighnari's eyes locking onto his as Tighnari let's go of his chin and sat back down.

"Mm.. What is it, Love?" He questioned, not looking anywhere but his lovers eyes. This sight made Tighnari's heart flutter but he didn't dare to say anything about it.

"Why - Why can't we just spend time with eachother? Like we used to? I know - you're busy with all those, troublesome researchers and many more but... It's like there isn't any time for just us to be alone together." He soonly went quiet after he said all those words.

Cyno still had his normal expression as his lips curled up into a slight smirk.

"Due to my work, I'm sorry that I cannot be there to spend time with you." Tighnari drowned in silence, looking down. "You didn't let me finish, please.." He continued, "Though, I can spend time with you just for a little while at least."

"..And how are you gonna do that?" Tighnari raised his head up and looked onto Cyno's eyes once again.

Cyno breaks the eye contact and stood up from his seat, his smirk still remaining. He approached Tighnari sitting down the chair. He leaned on the chair where Tighnari was sitting on.

"What are you doing?-" He was about to turn his head to look at Cyno though, he held Tighnari's chin and made him turn his head to look at him.

"Just giving the time you wanted. Alone, quiet, and just us together." Their faces inches away from eachother, both hearts beating fast, and as the other his face went red. Cyno soonly leaned in to kiss Tighnari, his eyes shot wide open.

He will admit, he liked this. But he didn't want a person walking in on them, he tried getting of from his seat but as Cyno sees this he deepened the kiss and gently pushed him down on his seat.

Tighnari held onto Cyno's left arm due to the sensation he was recieving.

Cyno then bit down on Tighnari's bottom lip and inserted his tongue inside Tighnari's mouth, muffled whimpers came out of Tighnari's mouth making Cyno want to do more things to him. His mind was on a complete daydream while his lips was on Tighnari's.

Cyno slowly parted his lips with the other as they both catch their breath, Cyno looks down on Tighnari's neck and looked back up at The Forest Watcher's eyes.

"May I?" He questioned, Tighnari stared onto Cyno's eyes. Knowing what he meant, he nodded in agreement.

He bit down on Tighnari's neck as he was whimpering once again.

"Oh - God.. Cyno-Ah.." His voice hitched, holding onto Cyno's arms tightly.

Licks and bites were everywhere on Tighnari's neck, The forest Watcher let's go of Cyno's arm and eventually held onto his back.

͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀
After a while, Tighnari's whimpers echoed through the room, scratches at Cyno's back here and there.

"Cyno, Please.. No more-Mm.." His whimpers quietly got louder.

"Mhm, One last bite Nari." Cyno's tone sounded untrustworthy, but he eventually bit him one last time and gently let him go.

Cyno noticed a scratch on his waist, knowing now he's going to wear his coat till the scratches worn off.

"Are you still gonna stay here or I'll help you go back to Gandharva Ville?" Tighnari looked at Cyno and shook his head.

"I want to stay with you.." Cyno quietly chuckled and gave a nod.

"Alright, Glad I have a couch here then." He gently carried Tighnari in Bridal Style and puts him down The couch near his desk.

"You can take a rest for a while, anything you like? Water?"

Tighnari shook his head and layed down on the couch.

"Alright, just tell me what you need.. I'm always here." He kissed Tighnari's forehead and wore his coat.

"I guess I should spend more time with you after all."

a/n :: rushed! im sorry this is so short HELP

but yayayaya im sorry again for the angst i had to

anyway idk what to write after this so please wait till i know what to write or if someone wants to request ykik