𝗧𝗶𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗼 𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁

a/n :: istg this idea is AMAZING

ive always planned making a hero x enemy before but never found a plot

BUT HERE IT IS! not my idea though, requested by : saturn_in_uranus <333

thank you again, like LITERALLY i couldn't thank you enough, your ideas are so amazing, honestly it is <3

hope you enjoy!

au : modern, hero x villain, angst

Tighnari's Pov

Someone once told me to always treat your enemy kindess, which sound irrelevant and unforgivable for me.

I mean, come on. It's your own enemy. Why would you treat them nicely? They aren't even nice to you.

As that said, it has been a while since I saw the so called 'hero'. Glad to know he hasn't been showing up.

Though, particularly he shows up whenever there's a crime happening. Mr. Saves the world, saves the citizens. Does it always have to be the fame? His herotic name was Vayu. It sounds like a literal joke to me.

I, myself had despised him ever since I became his enemy. My husband, he had adored him ever since. Which didn't surprise me, I mean he is the herotic idiot.

Despite that, there was something off about Vayu. It felt like, I've met him exactly without the mask on. I just can't get my mind through the barrier.

He was smart, he doesn't leave any single evidence about who or what he is. Even an tiny dna sample.

No one knows who his identity was. Everyone wanted to know.

Even me.

"So.. What will you be doing later, Tighnari?" My husband questioned, taking a sip from his morning coffee.

"As you usually know.. Work." I frowned and went back to pressing the keyboard of my laptop.

Cyno only hummed and continued drinking his coffee. He quickly got bored and decided to turn on the tv, morning news popping up.

'Reports have said that one of the citizens had almost seen Vayu's face due to a terrible battle last night at 12:48 am with the villain, Lepidella. Half of his mask was slashed off of his face, nearly seen after the incident. Lepidella had seemed to be way stonger than he used to, which concerned a few citizens watching Vayu beat Lepidella. Afraid, they started to come out on social media to tell Vayu to stay away from Lepidella from any danger and let the other heroes do it for him..'

A smile only formed on my lips as I heard 'Lepidella' getting stronger. I then quickly gazed at my husband, seeming that his smile left his face and only a frown was left as he watches the news about Vayu.

As the news caster continued talking at the background, he got up and went to our shared bedroom.

Third person Pov

'He must be getting ready to go to work.' He looked at the door that unlocks their shared bedroom.

They never really get to spend time together because of their works, but they always try to find a way to make it up for it. By which I mean, be-