𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂

a/n :: this is what i last saw in twitter before but i do know its an good au

this is requested by : saturn_in_uranus !!

tysm 4 requesting, id love to hear more ideas within the future <33

au: modern, flower shop owner x cop

"And, you think this is going to bloom?"

"Affirmative. If it doesn't, then it means its a fake seed." Collei sighs and shook her head. "Stop believing things on the internet, Mr. Tighnari. Especially, when buying seeds online. You never know if it's a scam."

"Mhm.. Whatever you say." Tighnari places a pot beneath the sun's gaze and leaned away with a smile.

Tighnari was like some old parent who isn't used to using phones, and tends to find help on how to use his.. phone. But of course, Collei was there to help him use his phone and he eventually got the hang of it.

The flower shop door opened widely, only for Collei and Tighnari to look behind them. "Welcome to our flower.." Tighnari brightly smiled when he saw who walked in, it was Cyno.

If it wasn't obvious by now, Tighnari had been head over heels for him. The day they met? He was already in a daydream, he just didn't realize it from the very beginning.

"Cyno! What brings you here?" Tighnari cheerfully spoke and ran to him, giving him an hug. "I just came to visit, is all." Cyno gave an slight smile appearing on his face before giving back the hug on his hips.

"But, I really have to tell you something." He let's go of Tighnari's hips and leaned away, Tighnari's hands still wrapped around Cyno as he looked up at him.

He hummed, before Cyno could say anything Collei gasps out loud. "Today?! You didn't told me anything Mr. Cyno!" Collei yelped when there was a hand covering her mouth. "I'll tell you when it's done.. Okay?"

Collei nodded as Cyno slowly puts down his hand. "Please come to the back with me, Nari." Tighnari only nodded, and followed Cyno at the back of the shop.

"So.. What did you want to talk about?" Tighnari closes the door behind him and turned to look at Cyno, only for him to see Cyno's back facing him.

"Just a silly question," he faced Tighnari and continued, "Would you answer someone's confession even if you don't like them back?"

Cyno's amber eyes grazed at Tighnari's, eager to hear his response. "Uhm, well no. I don't want to be in a loveless relationship when I can just be honest. Why do you.. ask that?"

"Well-What if I told you that, I like you? But, I know it's not the time to say this, completely wrong time. I should've, planned out something at least an picnic or-"

"Cyno," He cuts the man in panic while explaining, "I like you too, not only that but-I think I've fallen for you." His cheeks grew bright red by just admitting it, looking down on the floor.

For a moment, Cyno was stunned, soonly turning to an warm smile that grew brightly. "May I..?" He opened his arms waiting for Tighnari's approval.