CHAPTER 18

Duryodhan's pov : *His brother took him to another room and their he sat alone feeling lonely , he was never the one , all his elders just praised his Pandav brothers, and everything till now he saw between Bhanumati and Yudhishthira broke him apart , he kept on drinking*
*Later he got up looking for Bhanumati when he met Karna who got worried about him and joined him along for finding Bhanumati*

*Both were crossing corridor when they saw Yudhishthira with Bhanumati at other end walking together, both followed them from a distance only to find the door of guest room closed*

*Duryodhan furiously opened the door and this was the last thing now he wanted to see , his wife and brother on bed as he didn't think of anything else . His eyes getting red from anger and he felt betrayed as he yelled*

 His eyes getting red from anger and he felt betrayed as he yelled*

Bhanumati - What on earth are you two doing - Duryodhan yelled

*He walked near and pushed Yudhishthir who just went some footsteps behind and balanced as Bhanumati came towards him trying to stop him*

Duryodhan grabbed Bhanu harshly "I will see you later but right now I want to kill this man for touching my wife* .. how dare you even touch her .. I saw everything that was going between you two .. how you were wooing my wife *he yelled as Karn came to stop Duryodhan from causing more fights*

Anuj shant hojao , Bhanumati ki koe galti nahi hai .. hum bss - Yudhishthira was cut again

Maun raho bhrata - he yelled again and bhanu was standing there shocked in pain as she cried , duryodhana's grip on her quite tight.

Soon everyone heard noises and came running...

Kunti - yeh sab kya hai putro

Duryodhan - Apne putra sey puchiye mata . What was he doing in this room alone with my wife

Maun raho duryodhana , you are talking about our Jyesht - Bheem fumed in anger

Gandhari stood worried as she suggested - Karn Duryodhan ko lejao .. arjun tum yudhishthira ko .. everyone return to their chambers