4

Yo I'm back hope you enjoy
TW:figurs,yelling,kidnapping,cussing|

Yep it's him, "hey random dued or duedett that looks like ranboob from my nightmare" tommy says
Ranbus comes over to tommy and picks him up. "NOOOOOO PUT ME DOWN RANBOOB" (tommy pretty much starts having a tantrum and is kicking his legs flaling his arms and screaming) ranboi walks out of his window and gose back to the forest that's he came from(A/N: the forest is now the closest see yall in there🏳️‍🌈)

         |Time skip|

Tommy wakes up in a random part of the forest [where am i] tommy thinks and the first thing he decides to do is scream "AHHHHHHHHHHH" then a figure appears it's the other one from his dream the faceless one who looks like a black void (haha L) "yo shut up kid"^#=@%
Says "AHHHHHHHH YOU CAN SPEAK""no duh,any way can you shut up and no that's not a question" ">:[" "WTF DID YOU JUST SAY THAT FACE HOW WHAT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU" ^#=@% screams ">:]" "ok but acully wtf is wrong with you" " I don't know why your the one who's asking this you just kidnapped me and your face is like a black void so I should be the one asking wtf is wrong with you huh" "you have a point but still i asked first" "blah blah anyway why on primes earth did you kidnap me of all people" "idk mabey because I corrupted you dreams/mind witch took awhile and was quite traumatizing" "bro you need therapy anyway can we go to the pet store I kinda wanna get an emotional support goldfish" "what why would I do that also you look like a goldfish you 2ft tall 4 year old child" ":0 how dare you you void face man anyway let's go I'm getting impatient"

|yo sorry thsi was short I just needed to publish something

Words:310|