1 (Izuku's POV)

I walked to the hospital with Auntie to visit Kacchan. Auntie was stopped by a doctor. But I walked on, not wanting to wait to see him.
I opened the door just by one glance. He was looking out of the window, tears stains streamed on his face, i saw that he sat on one of the visitor chairs, the oxygen mask hanging off his face. I turned around to close the door.
I closed the door quietly but as I turned around again, he looked at me, hesitantly. His eyes were dull, and I could sense that he were nearly-crying. I went up to him and tears filled his eyes, he pulled me into a hug.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I want to be home again..." He murmured. I sighed.
"You can be home but that's only if your condition improves, and don't worry, you're getting there."
"Yeah... is hag here?" He said, pulling me into his lap but I was hesitant. He wouldnt let me go.
"Kacchan, you'll hurt yourself."
"Just let me enjoy hugging you..." He said.
I nodded and hugged him back. I knew he havent felt like himself for a long time and this was too way off.
We stayed like this until Kacchan starts to doze off, I helped him to get to the bed. He looked at me, tears rolling down his face. I smiled at him as he held my hand, I put the oxygen mask back on his face after quickly kissing his head. Auntie entered at the time and smiled sadly. When kacchan dozed off, Mitsuki told me that Kacchan would be able to go home in a month so that gives her time to adjust her home for him. She also told me that they had to move to America, because she felt that Japan isn't safe for her son anymore. I just sat there, saying nothing. She asked if I could just cut off my contacts with him and Kirishma.
She asked if I was okay with it. Ofcourse I'm not but I nodded, smiling. She told me that she wasn't going to tell Kacchan about it until they're at the airport about the moving. I nodded.

Let me explain what happened to my love..

He has been quirkless all his life. 50% of the quirkless community is very seriously ill. Kacchans one of them. He's also very sensitive. He has been even since we was 3. Me, him and Eijro was childhood friends. We all started dating 2 years ago. Katsuki's personality changed suddenly a year ago.