•3•

Ik this is a huge timeskip but..

Timeskip to after the LOV attack at the summer camp.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa's POV.

All of the students were in a room, but Todoroki and Midoriya was the only ones who weren't in there. Panic grew in me as I thought of the worse. I rushed outside, to see Todoroki running fast as he could, fear in his eyes.
"Where's Midoriya?" I asked.

He was in shock, that he couldn't say anything. But I knew. They got him.

~timeskip to a month~
-Midoriya's POV-

"I'm not joining you." I said for over a hundredth time.
"That's not what I'm here for." Dabi murmured.
"That's new."
"Shut up. I'm helping you to get out of here."
I chuckled.
"Really?" I said, not believing him.
He didn't say anything as he untied the ropes, and freed me. He sighed before pulling me up.

I winced, not being able to stand on my own. Dabi noticed and silently cursed. He piggy-back carried me as I couldn't stop laughing. He hissed at me to be quiet. As we got out of the building, he put me outside of a hospital, and ran off. Black dots appeared in my eyes as I watched Dabi running.

Todoroki's POV.
I rushed to the hospital as soon I heard the news. When I got to the waiting room, Auntie Inko was there, crying. I walked up to her and pulled her into a gentle hug.
"Shoto.."
"I'm here."
"Izuku... he.."
"No, it's okay, don't worry about telling me. Just let it go." I murmured.
She cried louder.

-few hours later-

Inko fell asleep, but I still stayed awake, waiting for the news. As the doctor walked out of the room, and called out Izukus name. I looked at him.
"Is he okay?!"
"..Yep. he just needs alot of rest."
I nodded. And turned around to see that Inko was awake already.
She smiled, "thank you, doctor."

After 10 minutes of inko being in Izuku's room, I called Aizawa, after the call ended, I went into my cousins room, to see him holding his tears as Inko cried in his arms.
Izuku looked at me, tears in his eyes.
I waved a little bit.
Kirishma came in, breathing heavily.
He waited until Izuku asked Inko if she could exit the room for few minutes. I smiled at inko to reassure her.

Izuku's POV

"I know. Just, don't yell at me." I said, glaring at Eijro after Mom walked out.

"You seriously blocked our numbers?!"
"Incorrect. I changed numbers. It was for the best." I said, smirking.
"I don't know what the hell gotten into you, man. This isn't you."
"Looks like you don't know me then." I shot back, rage working up in me.

"Let's just calm down, you two?" Shoto said.

"How can I?! He ditched our boyfriend and I after an accident and decided to break up with us without us knowing!" Ei yelled.

"I don't care about what you think. All I care is me. Not him. Not you. Me and you, him is done. Has been always done for the last, what? 2 months."

"You aren't the Izuku I know."
"Looks like you don't know me atall then."