2

-4 weeks later-

"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Katsuki. We need to go now."
"...No."

Mitsuki sighed out of frustration, as she face-palmed herself.
"Look, Katsuki, we need to go." She said, pulling Katsuki as they made their way to the plane but Katsuki was trying to fight her off.
"Let me go! I need him!" He yelled, failing to get Mitsuki off him.

She finally got them on the plane, Katsuki stopped trying to fight back as they was about to board. Mitsuki helped Katsuki to find his seat, it surprised her that he didn't even deny or knowledge his father who was sitting there, letting Katsuki to sit beside him.
They knew that he was still upset over the move. But couldn't do anything.

-few hours later. (A/N- sorry about this chapter not being good.)-

They arrived at USA's Airport, the Bakugous were worried about their son as he was quiet all the airplane ride, it wasn't like him. When they got to the new house, Katsuki stopped walking and looked at it. His Father noticed and nodded at his wife to go inside.

Katsuki's POV

I stared at my "house". Is this supposed to be it? I didn't even want to leave home.. did even Izuku and Ei knew..? Tears spilled down my face as old man hugged me.
Dammit, Katsuki. Don't be weak.
I was pulled into the house, I tch'd at old hag's excitement and went upstairs, to find my room, and I immediately grabbed my phone, and called Izuku.

"This phone number is unavailable." A robotic voice spoke. And then when I called Ei, his phone was turned off.

I threw my phone at the wall, and started to cry.

Izuku's POV. (Earlier that day.)

Aizawa started talking about a summer camp, we yelled in excitement. He told us that we had a hour to pack, within that, the class rushed out to the dorms with a yelling lida.

"Jeez, light up, babe." Ura said, laughing while running.

I smiled at their acitics as I went into my dorm room, and packed quick as I can. I looked up to see Shoto at the door, he smiled sightly.

"You okay?"
"No. I broke up with Katsuki and Kirishma." I murmured.
His eyes widen.

"Yeah. Shocking." I said.
Sho came up and hugged me, tears filling up my eyes.