sick day~

( they are 16 💀)

mike lie on his bed, cuddled into a blanket.

will walked into mikes bedroom, his gold rimmed glasses on the tip of his nose. "mike?" mike groaned sleepily. "mike come on, we're going to lunch together today, remember?" mike sat up suddenly. "oh...that's today..?" will sat on the end of his bed.

"are you ok?" mike sighed and shook his head slightly. wills face flashed with concern. "what's wrong?" mike looked at him. "i feel sick." will sighed. "alright fine. get in bed, i'll make you something" mike nodded and snuggled back under the covers.

will scurried back up this stairs with a plate of toast and a glass of water. will knocked on the door frame of mikes door. "come in.." he said; his voice scratchy. will opened the door to find mikes comforter and his shirt covered in vomit. will sighed. "alright get up and change your clothes." mike nodded and got up from the bed. he walked into his bathroom and began to change out of his vomit soaked clothes. (a/n: im so sorry about this part it sounds nasty but i was trying to describe it- 💀)

will picked up mikes comforter and put it in his dirty clothes hamper before changing his sheets. before knocking on the bathroom door. "you alright in there?" "yeah i'm good."

mike opens the door in sweatpants and a hoodie. will smiled slightly and blushed. "you look cute." mike smiled at him. "you too" wills eyes widened. "wait did i say that out loud?" he blushed. "will you're my boyfriend, i don't know why that makes you so nervous." mike smiled. "i know..it just doesn't feel real i guess." mike kissed him softly. "it's real.." mike smiled at him. "let's go watch a movie or something." mike nodded .

will put the movie into the dvd player and walked back to the couch, where mike sat snuggled up into a cream knit blanket. (a/n: this is supposed to be set in present day, they just have a dvd player) will sat on the couch next to mike and lie his head in his lap. mike smiled and gently ran his fingers through wills hair. "your hair is soft.." he smiled up at mike. "thanks?" mike smiled."no problem, cutie" will covered his face with his hands. "ugh you're so embarrassing some times-" mike smiled goofily. suddenly mikes eyes widened and he pushed will off of him. he scurried to the bathroom. a couple minutes later mike came back. will looked at him, concerned. "you alright?" mike smiled tiredly. "yeah i just had to take a shit." (a/n: excuse the cringe, i wrote this at 12 am 💀) mike sat next to him again. "come here" he smiled. will sighed and climbed into mikes lap. he leaned back on him and smiled slightly. mike pressed a soft kiss on wills lips. will smiled and kissed back. "i love you mike" mikes face softened. "i love you too, baby"

(a/n: hey besties! hope you liked this chapter! idk i thought it was fine 🤷‍♀️ .

feel free to leave suggestions, remember to drink water, and ily <3) -allie