husbands~

(they are like 20 and have been married for about a year..so yeah)

"ughhh" will sighed, glancing at his sister. jane looked at him, "i don't know! paint him something or something" wills face lit up. "that's a good idea..but what would i paint-" his face darkened again. jane pondered for a moment, before shrugging her shoulders. will deflated. "will you shouldn't worry so much, he will love anything you get him because he loves you" "i guess you're right" jane looked offended. "i am right" will chuckled softly. "whatever-" he settled on a new notebook and a small plush dog. mike loved to write, so will figured a notebook could do him good. he also decided to make a card, with a sketch of their first kiss.

•••

mike was also struggling with what he should get for their anniversary. "oh my god! why is this so hard?!" mike sighed and put his head in his hands. "come on man, it can't be that hard" "you try buying an anniversary present for your husband-" mike was exasperated. "just buy him flowers or something-" mike sighed "buying a present for max is not the same as buying a present for will." (a/n: if it wasn't clear hes talking to lucas 💀) after a long while mike settled on a new sketchbook and new pencils, as well as a small plush bear. he wrote him a sincere note on a card.

•••

when mike got home from work he found will on the couch watching a movie, snuggled up in a blanket. he looked quite cute. he walked up behind him and leaned down to kiss his forehead. "happy anniversary" he smiled. "happy anniversary love" will kissed him softly. mike set his things down and sat down next to will. he rested his head on his shoulder and smiled. will kissed his head. "how was your day?" "it was fine. what about you?" will smiled softly."it was ok"

mike nodded softly. "what do you want for dinner?" will looked down at him. "is it ok if we just get takeout or something?" mike smiled. "of course" "you want Chinese?"

"sure" mike nodded and picked up his phone to order it.

•••

after they ate they decided to exchange their presents. "alright. do you want me to give you your present now?" mike nodded "sure"

"alrighty then" will went to the bedroom to find a small box. when he came back out mike was holding a box wrapped in pastel blue paper. they switched presents and opened them. will unwrapped it carefully, opening it slowly. "ooh!" he caught a glimpse of the pencils. he gave mike a hug. "thank you it's perfect." he smiled as he picked up the plush bear. he hugged it to his chest as he read the card. he started tearing up. "aw that's so sweet!" he smiled and hugged mike tightly. mike smiled. mike opened the box and picked up the puppy plushie. he smiled. he reached in to grab the card. he read through it and looked at the drawing. he smiled warmly. he hugged will again. "i love you" he smiled.

•••

they sat on the couch watching a horror movie as will sketched in his new sketchbook with his pencils. mike rested his head on wills shoulder as he watched the movie. they were wrapped in a blanket and snuggled together. will was focused on his drawing and didn't notice the movie hitting its climax. mike jumped a little when it finally came. will chuckled and kissed mikes head. mike caught his breath and smiled slightly. he sighed. "i'm bored" will chuckled. "and what do you want me to do about it?" mike sighed exasperatedly. "i wanna take a bath." will nodded. "ok" "i'll meet you in there in a second." he smiled. mike nodded and walked to the bathroom. will finished his sketch quickly and walked into the bathroom, finding mike in the bathtub, covered in bubbles. will giggled. "what's so funny?" mike chuckled. "it's nothing-" will said as he took off his clothes and got in next to him. mike wrapped his arm around will and pulled him closer. will smiled. mike decided to wash wills hair while they were there. will didn't mind, he liked it when mike played with his hair. "why do you like me?" will asked as mike was rinsing out his hair. mike laughed. "is that a real question?" "Mm yes. compliments please." "you're very kind and caring, and gentle to everyone around you. you can light up a room with your smile, sort of subtle and perfect and real. (a/n: so sorry to interrupt this lovely fluff, but if you know what song that part about his smile was from, ilysm 😍)

you never knew how wonderful that smile could make someone feel." (and that part too) will was actually on the verge of tears.

"you also happen to be very cute." will smiled. mike smiled at him and kissed him softly. "you happen to be cute as well." mike smiled and chuckled softly. "alright..you wanna uhm..go to the bedroom?" mike smirked. "micheal! that is inappropriate!" "but yes" mike giggled. will grabbed a towel and got up, wrapping himself in it. "wait wait wait, let me see your ass before you go" will looked back at him. "it's right there, your looking right at it-" mike sighed loudly. "not what i meant but fine." will sighed and moved the towel off of his butt. "there, are you happy?" mike giggled. "yes, very much so" will scoffed and walked out of the bathroom.

•••

"that was fun" will nodded. "what do you want to do now?" "draw something in my sketchbook." mike groaned. "okkk" will smiled and went to retrieve his sketchbook from the living room. once he got back he wasted no time, beginning to draw something, or more rather, someone. mike rested his head on wills shoulder and watched him draw for a while, before pulling out his phone and scrolling on tiktok. when will finished his drawing he stared at it triumphantly. mike glanced at it and smiled. "is that me?" will shook his head. "no it's the love of my life."

(a/n: oh.my.GOD. this took so freaking long to write- this chapter was way too long omg. whatever i guess- remember to drink water and ily! <3) -allie 

1051 words 😩