Might be pregnant

Sugar hill,nyc
11:30:At home

Jasmine pov

I woke up this morning 11am feeling a little sick

I woke up this morning 11am feeling a little sick.I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to pee but instead I threw up.I didn't think anything of it so I just went back to bed.
————————————————————
Five days later...
I have been throwing up every day ever since me and jay did the devil's jango😈(I'm srry😭)so I decided to talk to him.
"Hey bae".I said walking into the living room where he was at."hey ma".He said putting his phone in his pocket.I looked at him confused."we need to talk".I said sitting next to him and putting my leg on his."about what".he said.I looked at him nervously and said "d-did you pull out when we did the dirty".I saw a little smirk in the corner of his mouth and when he saw me looking he cleared his throat."I don't remember if I did,why you asking". He said now smirking again.i looked at him and said "I-I think I Might be pregnant"."why you nervous".he said. "Because what if you leave".I said.he looked at me and rolled his eyes."girl shut up with that stupid shit you know its goin to be Us for life".he said."ok".I said.it was silent for a little bit before he spoke and said "wanna go to Walgreens and get pregnancy tests"."yea I said.
————————————————————
After going to Walgreens and getting the test,I toke them I was nervous because we having a whole kid.when I looked at the test all I saw was.
Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant
When I saw the test my eyes started to water because I was going to be a mom. Jay came in and said "don't get mad but I have to tell you something"."what".I said."I may have trapped you". He said."you know I don't even care foreal,even tho I didn't want to be a mom at this age,I know you want leave me and our kid".I said."so you not mad".he said."No cause I already know my mama said
trap me"."sorry.I love you".he said."love you to jay".I said ."you forgot the i in I LOVE YOU".jay said.I rolled my eyes and went over to him kissed him and said "I love you to bae".

The end

I need y'all to talk to me I be bored-liyah💚💞
421 words