Bending ova-prank

SugarHill,Nyc
3:56

Kimora pov

"What is good k's life welcome back to my channel so I'm by myself right now so you know what's up

"What is good k's life welcome back to my channel so I'm by myself right now so you know what's up.So today I'm going to be bending over in front of jay to get his reaction,rn jay is at the deli getting some cookies because I want some.but ima get to y'all when he back".

————————————————————
"Ok y'all do jay just texted me and told me he out side so ima hide the cameras".Once I hide the cameras jay walked in a few seconds later."hey ma"jay said coming towards me."hey"I said grabbing the bag."damn you said hey dry as fuck so we going to try this again".He toke the bag out my hand and said"hey ma"."Heyy lil boy".I said laughing and got the bag but dropped it infront of him on purpose .I then bended down and got the bag when jay said "you did that shit on purpose knowing I got on joggers"."what you mean I was just trying to get the bag".I said  innocently grabbing my chocolate chip cookies."yea Ight".he said going to our room."you trying to help me take my hair out".I yelled."yea.....but you seen my ski mask I put it under the sink".he yelled back at me.I didn't say anything I just walked upstairs to the bathroom where he was."back up a little bit so I can see".he backed up and I got in position where my 😽 was on his pee pee.I heard him groan a little bit.then i felt his hand snap around my throat pulling me towards him some more."yo why you keep doing that shit wrd2".I laughed and said "what you mean".he let go of me."you making a nigga(I'm black)hard and shit".I giggled and gave him his stuff."we should take mirror pics".I said."let's do it then".We walked to the room and started taking pictures.after the second pic I told jay to put his hands on my waist,he did it and I bent over again making sure to do a lil twerk."see bro stop allat playing".he threw me over his shoulder walking to the bed."what you finna do"."I'm finna fuck the shit out of cause you playing".he said pulling up my shirt and kissing my neck."wait bae it's a prank".I kinda moaned"." Nah it ain't no prank".bae I'm fr".he smacked his lips.I got up to go the  cameras."look at him he mad cause he can't get no cat,but anyways you guys make sure you like comment do whatever but bye".I kissed the camera."we can fuck now the cameras off"."boy no take a nap or sum".I laughed."nah".he smirked picking me up and taking of my pants and panties.

"You ready"he said putting his tip at my entrance."yea".I said with that he put his whole pee pee in me.........

The end kids.
Yall think I should write a freaky scene or keep it pg.

529 words