Throwing promise ring out the car-prank

SugarHill,nyc
3:25
Not proof read

Shaniyah pov

"Wsp YouTube, welcome back to j&s family, So today I'm gonna be doing a prank on Jay and throwing my promise ring that he got me from the mall 1 month ago out of the car, but it's not actually gonna be like the promise ring Jay got me it's gonna b...

"Wsp YouTube, welcome back to j&s family, So today I'm gonna be doing a prank on Jay and throwing my promise ring that he got me from the mall 1 month ago out of the car, but it's not actually gonna be like the promise ring Jay got me it's gonna be one of them from the machines that you see at the store like Walmart, Or whatever so Jays gonna come pick me up so we can go to get something to eat from McDonald's so I am going to get into a fake argument and then I'm just going to throw the ring out the window, But anyways, you guys make sure you like comment and subscribe and push The bell notification and let's get right into the video.and I will get Right back to you guys when he here.
————————————————————
"Ok y'all so I hide my phone and airpods I'm jay clove compartment while he in the house changing his shoes.so I'm I act like I just gave up looking cuz I always give ntm tho but here he go".
"Did you find yo stuff".jay said getting in the car.I rolled my eyes "no".jay looked at me and said "I don't know what you gotta attitude for can't get mad at me cuz you lost yo shit"."boy hush".I said."don't be mad at me".he mumbled.i looked at him and said "what was said....oh"."I said I see you got yo promise ring on,and while you talking you betta be looking for yo stuff"."mhm".was all I said.I started looking for my phone and AirPods.I then looked and the clove department and mugged jay."this where my shit was the whole time yo ass had it".jay looked at me confused and said "bi-girl I ain't have you shit"."this the shit I be talking about always taking my shit acting like you can't trust me".I said."girl didn't nobody have you shit and I already know yo ass don't got no niggas (I am black so yea)on yo phone cuz you know better".he said.he looks at me and I look at him(iykyk)and I take my promise ring of and throws it out the window."oh hell no".jay said."ik you ass didn't".he said."I did do it cause I'm tired of yo shit jay".jay pulled the car over and."get yo ass out this car and get my mf ring".he said mugging me."no".I said."matter of fact get yo shit and get out my car".he said sounding sad."why".I said on the verge of laughing."cause I bought that shit cause I really love you and you going to through it out the window".he said with watery eyes."ok I will then".I said rolling my eyes and getting out.

Jayklickin pov

When Shaniyah got out the car I started to drive of to McDonald's to get my own shit she can walk.when I started to leave of I got a call and saw it was Shaniyah,so I answered.

"What".I said."jay come back and get me it was a prank mh".she said laughing."stop capping bro".I said."boy just come and I get me and I will show you"."mhm".I said before hanging up.

Shaniyah pov
I saw jay pull up.I got back in the car grabbed my ring and put it in jay face."look at it right here you big crybaby".I said.jay smacked his lips "girl shut up"."shut don't go up tho".I said smartly."stop being so smart".he said."I am smart".jay rolled his eyes as I laughed and grabbed the camera.

"Anyways you guys make sure you like comment and subscribe and push that bell notification.byeee".I said kissing the camera

After that me and jay went to get McDonald's.

The end hoes
Anyways I might get my phone token cause I got one bad grade ugh strict parents so if I don't post just know my phone broke or token.by my ❤️