2. Freaky

Joselyn

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

If I had to name my everything, I choose their smiles. When one smiles, so does the other, it's inevitable. And the way they simultaneously make my day, and put an ache between my thighs is a power that nothing and nobody else can hold over me.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

*9:30 am*

"I missed you."

She slipped her arms around my waist, mumbling against my lips as she kissed them repeatedly, "I know, you both act like I was gone all day yesterday."

"It felt like it."

"Well, you'll both be out of commission by the time I'm done tonight."

"Me too?"

"It might be baby girl's birthday and we both know she's feening, but I didn't miss when you called me. You had that little tone."

I cocked my head to the side, "What tone?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. But come on, Nel's got our room and I promised I'd take care of you, yeah?"

"True, but we've gotta get ready too, Jay."

"Just a little shower together, darling. We'll get dressed once she's back downstairs."

I bit my lip as she leaned into my neck, kissing it softly, "Sounds like a plan."

"You two are so easy, I swear," she mumbled, holding onto my waist.

"You make it seem like you're so difficult."

"Well, no, but all I gotta do is smile at you and it's over with. Then it's not even a smile for Chanel, all I've gotta do is look in her direction and she's squeezing her thighs together. You two have become child's play. I'm thinking I'll have to ease up on enabling you guys. Your tolerance has gotten extremely low."

I pulled her face back up to mine, shaking my head, "Not even, if anything at least we require action. All we've gotta do is exist and you're ready to go."

"How about we degrade each other for being horny later and we get to taking this shower?"

Now you're speaking my language.