3. Honey

Jordyn

⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄

Don't get it confused, I loved both of my wives. Always have and always will, but there was a special soft spot for Chanel...could've been because her and I were together before Joselyn got introduced into the relationship, but who knows? I had to make her day as special as possible.

⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄

*10:30 am*

I knocked on the door slightly, "Nelly?"

"Yes?"

"You okay?"

She shrugged as she went back to doing her makeup, "I'm fine."

I slid onto the bench in front of the vanity next to her, "I'm sorry, baby."

"For what," she asked, putting on mascara.

"I forgot about the rule of nicknames," I admitted, playing with my fingers in my lap.

"Sex mode, it's whatever," she mumbled, shrugging my apology off.

"It's not whatever though. We made that rule when you and I first got together, I shouldn't have just forgotten it like that and gotten onto you for being upset."

She finally turned to me, grabbing my hands, "Jay, relax, yeah? Long as you don't let a nickname fuck up happen again, that's all that matters, yeah? Stop beating yourself up and putting it in your head that I'm mad at you or something."

"Do you forgive me?"

"Nope, but we can hash that out in another environment at a later time," she smiled, linking her fingers through mine.

I smirked softly, rolling my eyes playfully, "That later time could come a lot sooner. I was talking to Jos and I realized, you haven't topped since it was just me and you in this thing."

"Yeah, you two pretty much leave no room for me to do so, especially not if all three of us are together, it's overwhelming sometimes."

I nodded, "Right, right, but you on top is a concept, and I was thinking that we should bring it back to fix some of the power imbalance you were telling us you're starting to feel."

She bit her lip, nodding along, "Mhmmm, I like where this is going."

"And I owe you a bit of a real apology for the attitude adjustment comment among a few other things," I continued.