099

"I can't sleep!" Denki said cheerfully. It was the night before the festival, and Elena was thrilled. She was sitting on the couch with Katsuki as the class discussed everything. "Keep it down! People are sleeping upstairs!" Mina scolded them. "Scold me too!" Elena yelled, sitting up straight.

Everyone laughed at Elena while Mina blushed slightly, staring dumbfounded at Elena. As everyone laughed together, Jirou suddenly spoke. "It's best not to think about the festival right now. If we start getting nervous or shy, it'll hurt the performance.." She said, a hand to her chest.

"Don't worry! Me and Katsuki will be the ones keeping all of you up! The sound of the music will make sure everyone looses themselves in the music!" Elena said, smiling brightly. "Eri-Chan will be there too!" Izuku said. Elena nodded with a smile. "I'll make sure to show her the reality of music, for sure!" Elena said, looking at Katsuki before kissing his cheek.

"S-Shinso will be there!" Denki whispered, only so Elena could hear as he leaned against the couch. Elena laughed at his behavior. "Don't worry, Denks. You'll be amazing!" Elena said, giving him a thumbs up. He calmed before looking at Jirou. "Speaking of shy, I remember someone getting all red in the face!" He said, looking at Jirou. "That's completely different!" She replied, her cheeks red when remembering it.

"What Jirou's saying applies to a lot of situations, really." Izuku said from the table he was sitting at. "Oui!" Aoyama said in front of him. They were inspecting the tools for the performance to make sure they were safe. "People can do great things when it's for someone else's sake." Izuku said, in which most replied with agreement.

Elena leaned into Katsuki as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Elena laughed at one remark before Izuku spoke once more. "This rope is all frayed." He said as Elena took a gulp of some water. "Wow! It must be because we practiced so very long and hard." Aoyama said, making Elena choke on her water as Katsuki patted her back, laughing.

"It is proof of our strong friendship, yes!" Aoyama said once more while Elena coughed. Katsuki looked at Elena. "Very strong indeed." He managed to say before he burst out laughing while Elena coughed hysterically. The others weren't bothered by the two, knowing them. "The rope could be dangerous. Sorry I didn't notice till now.." Izuku apologized as Elena stopped coughing.

Katsuki rubbed her back with a warm hand of his as she leaned against his chest. Elena's face was red as she buried her face into Katsuki's chest. "Can't Yaoyorozu create some more?" Denki asked, making Elena perk up. "Momo is already asleep. And she isn't your personal factory!" Mina said. Elena rolled her eyes before whispering something to Katsuki.

"Well everyone treats me like their personal generator!" Denki complained. Elena pouted as Denki sat down beside her and Katsuki. "No one respects men these days!" Mineta said. Elena rolled her eyes before getting out of Katsuki grip and grabbing Denki's head, pulling him towards her as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Katsuki glared at Denki but remained sane considering Denki and Elena had gotten closer ever since Hitoshi and Denki got together. It's kind of like Katsuki's and Hitoshi's friendship, it was just there unknowingly. "I'll buy some more rope first thing in the morning. I've got my personal training, plus some other shopping to do anyway." Izuku said as Katsuki got fed up with the snuggle between Denki and Elena, being quick to shove Denki off as he lifted Elena up and placed her on his lap, hugging her.

He glared daggers at Denki before he looked calmly at Elena. "Mine." He mumbled into her hair, his tired demeanor showing. "But we're on at 10 AM. And the stores don't open until nine." Mina said, looking at Izuku.

"There's a store around 15 minutes from here that opens at 8. I go there sometimes. I'm pretty sure they have a section in the store where the ropes are." Elena said as Katsuki held her close to him.