Part 2- Going to Hogwarts

I was pretty nervous about going to Hogwarts, It's a pretty big change. Plus apparently, people were talking about me being half-muggle. That was even more terrifying, I knew that I was not the only half-muggle attending Hogwarts but I was starting pretty darn late. Whatever I shouldn't focus on the negatives. 

My father did the whole weird apprattion thing to get the king's station. It was so weird seeing other muggles with wizards all around us and the muggles had no clue about the people around them.  We had walked down to the 9th platform when my dad said, "I remember my first year at Hogwarts... You are going to have so much fun, Lily.". "I'll try Dad." I responded with a soft smile. You know what? I didn't think it was going to be all that bad. We kept walking when I spotted Draco and his family up ahead of us. His father had super long and bright blonde hair. But he seemed intimidating. No one in his family was smiling.  As we got closer it almost sounded like they were arguing.

"Dad I know what I'm supposed to do. I'm going to do it." Draco said in an annoyed tone. He rolled his eyes. Then his icy blue eyes met mine, I felt this strange anxiety that coursed through my veins.  He just smirked as if he had known what I was feeling. Then he ran through the wall.  The Malfoy's started to walk away. But they saw my dad and started to scowl at him. I looked up at my dad in confusion. 

"Well look who it is. I thought you lived among the muggles now? Are you really bringing your mudblood to such a prestigious school?" Draco's father said with almost the same smirk as Draco. 

"It's good to see you too Lucius. But you will not call my daughter that ever again." My dad said in a frustrated tone.

"Mmmm of course." Lucius had said then started to chuckle. He and his wife then walked away. I knew that mudblood was an offensive term but it honestly didn't bother me that much. Maybe that was a good thing.

The Malfoy's walked off and my mom said to me, "Lily, don't let them bother you, okay? If anyone makes you feel like you are less you need to stand up." I smiled, "Okay Mom I will." I hugged both of my parents and ran through the platform. 

It was so strange, there was an entirely different train station. The fact that I had been to kings crossing many times and never realized the wizarding secrets around me was crazy to me. I honestly didn't know what train car to go onto because everyone already had a house but I didn't. I was looking around for an instructor of some sort so I could have figured out where to go. 

"Lily!" I turned around to see Draco with all of his luggage and a niffler. "Hey." I had said whilst still looking around for an instructor. "You have no idea where to sit, isn't that right?" He said with a raised eyebrow. I just rolled my eyes and nodded. "Come sit with me on the slytherin train car." He had said with his usual smirk. "Uhhh okay, I guess so," I said acquiesly.  As we started to walk onto the train car this girl with dark hair and a scowl looked me up and down and laughed. "Draco are you really bringing a mudblood with you onto the Slytherin train car?" 

"I can do what I want, Pansy. Leave me alone." Draco said with a frown. He rolled his eyes and said to me, "Come on let's go we don't have time for people like her."  I had found myself smiling like an idiot. He may have been a little rude in the beginning but he was actually quite lovely at this point.