Part 7

y/n pov

so i wrote to draco saying that i was bored and if we can meet up at our favorite park. i rolled up the letter and gave it to zori and asked her to come back  so i can send a letter to my dad. once she left i grabed another parchment and started writing. dad can i go to my favorite park im bored and there's nothing to do. i rolled up the letter and when zori came she droped a letter and i my letter to her. as she flew away i opend the letter draco had sent with her. i'll ask my mom but it's most likely she says no but i'll still ask. as i rolled up up the letter zori flew in my room and droped a letter i opend the letter. 

yes you can go but you owl keeps flying in here. zori came right back well she is fast the letter said. yeah my mom said i can go so see you there then. i rolled back up the letter then i apparated to the park where i almost bumped into draco. i hugged him tighter then ever. draco i missed you so much! me too! well what did you want? i just wanted to see you plus my dad kept  leaving for meetings at this creepy old place plus i couldn't wait till tomarrow to see you  but my winter was great i got a polariod camera it's a muggle thing how was yours? good but i did kinda hear my mom and dad talking about something it was like" we have to do the spell sooner or later. but he's just a little kid plus let him get to 4th or 5th year then we'll do it. like what is that suppose to mean and they also said that they have to do it to someone else but i didn't get the name but you know that your going to be the only 2nd year that's 13. and i'm only 12 that's not fair. not my problem anyways let's go for walk. ok. as we walked around the park be bumped into pottah and weasley. hey watch where your going you almost spilled you butterbeer on me pottah. how did you know it was me you werent looking?

umm knowing don't think that because im a slytherin means that i'm stupid cuase i'm not and what are you guys doing here? i was to ask you the same thing. not- draco stay out of this it's my problem plus i have more control. how? one word to my dad and it's done. so what will it be''the golden trio'' oh sorry the third one isn't here well actually the one that without her you would of have died this year so yeah move out the way. s sorry y/n. you should be sorry so move. we continued walking. draco about what you heard your parents say that kinda sounds weird doesn't it? yeah it kinda does. we walked for like an hour or so. see you tomarrow? yeah see you tomarrow.