Part 17

when the moon came out i transformed into a little pup which i found weird do to my age but oh well. what do you need y/n? do you want to go to bed?take a bath?food?you want to play? oh come on you gotta help i don't understand dog. you know what i will go get your uncle. be right back. he just left me a small dog in a room by myself so i just sat at the door waiting for him to get back when he opend the door my uncle's face went from worried to i have never seen something more cute. she keeps trying to knock my tea from my hand  i don't know what she wants.she jut want you to pet her anyway good night. i jumped on my bed to go lay down to sleep when i startred to fall asleep i felt a presure on my forehead when i looked up it was draco kissing my forehead.when i woke up i grabbed my stuff to go shower since i didn't last night i got ready for school  after class i got called to dumbledore's office. y/n as you know your name was put in the goblet of fire and since you did not put your name we will give you the options between competing or backing off. umm i wanna back off i can't risk my life for some glory or fame. are you sure? yes now if you will excuse me i will be leaving. i got up and left to the prefect dorm to visit a old friend when i got there i knocked on the door.

ELY! Y/N! i'm so glad to see you are you going to compete? no i'm not going to risk my life for ome stupid fame i'd rather earn it by myself not fighting for my life. anyway i heard that you and draco got together. yeah we did. i told you! well how are you and sam? we broke up. when? the day after you rejoined school when did you and draco happen? the ame day you and sam broke up. well that's wierd. yeah but how are you doing? good and you? i'm good but i just realized you never told me your last name. oh umm my last name i black. as in sirius black? yeah but he's not my dad. then who is? his brother regulus. he has a brother? yeah. by the way what would you do if you feel like something is wrong with your boyfriend? what do you mean? i haven't seen draco all day and i barely see him during the day. when did it start? ever since greengreass came along. he's probably just her friend and he doesn't want her to feel like he barely doesn't want to be around her. i only have you and him and you graduate next week. yeah but let's forget that and you can come to my house for christmas. you have a house? yeah and also i have a boyfriend. when? a week after we broke up. oh well i'm glad. yeah we moved in together. i'm glad to see you moved on.

has draco made any moves? as in what? you guys have been dating for almost a month so has he kissed you? no. well then don't wait go kiss him then it will probably change your mind about the problem. ok. i opened her dorm door andkinda ran out to find draco i ran to the common room and found him on the couch. draco. yes? come here. for what? i need to give you some thing. fine. he got up and walked to my and stood infront of me so i did it i kissed him. when i backed up he looked at me as if he didn't know me. what?did i do something wrong?i'm sorry. no it's ok i'm just shocked that you came all this way just to kiss me. what can a girl not kiss a boy when she wants to?no i mean yes i mean i. are you drunk? maybe. what did i tell you? you didn't tell me nothing anyway you want some? sure. i drank half of the bottle which was a bad choice but i did it anyway i got so drunk that i didn't even know or have control over what i was doing i guess i blacked out but when i woke up i was in bed i thought that someone was being nice and brought me to my dorm but i guessed wrong when i turned around draco was laying next to and i already guess what happened and i'm sure you know too but i got up and got dressed into my pjs and went to ely's room to go sleep i knocked on the door. y/n did you do it? yeah anyway can i sleep here? why what happened to your dorm? umm i can't sleep there. ok you can sleep on the couch.

i walked in with my pillow and cover and laid on the couch and went to sleep. a few weeks later on the first task draco went to go watch it and i went to the astronomy tower where the wierdest thing happend a blue light came out of nowhere and a kid looking person just came out of it. umm are you ok? yeah why do you ask? well i jut saw you fall out of a blue light. what year is it? 1994? i went to far in time. what's your name? five. five? yes and you? y/n. well y/n do you know where my brothers and sisters are at? no but i could help you find them. where am i? in hogwarts. what the hell is hogwarts. a school of witchs and wizards. very funny joke. it's not a joke why would anybody live in a castle with like thousands of people? is that a god damm wand? yeah it works. anywhy whats your last name? snape.and your? hargreeves. hargreeves that sounds familiar. are you going to help me find my sibilings or not? yes  but just know that this caslte is big but i'm sure it will be easy to find them. we walked around the castle until we found one of the sibilibgs. hello diego. hi five who's this pretty little lady? i don't liked being called pretty and i am helping your brother find the rest of you plus how many of there are you? theres 5 more. who wants seven kids!?! adopted kids. still seven. yeah and we all have powers. ok? why are these paintings talking? it's hogwarts magic exist. is it like a school or what? a school for witchs and wizards. cool do you have a wand? yes. are you evil? no we don't use magic for bad only good.

now stop asking questions you will stay in my dorm while me and five look for the rest. why can't i go? becuase you slow us down. rude. when we got to my dorm diego threw himself on my bed. don't touch anything theres food in the fridge now bye. bye. me and five left the dorm and continued down the halls looking for more when we dicided to check the offices and the common rooms i took the rooms and five the office i ran to the gryffindor common room nothing i ran to the ravenclaw nothing so i checked the hufflepuff and i found this drunk looking man. come with me. why? just come. ok. i took him to my dorm. is thi one? yes that's klaus. oh hi five. allison how are you? good but who is she? i'm y/n y/n snape. what do you want from my family? i'm just helping find the rest of your family. why? cuase i want to anyway there only two left. i have a quicker way of finding them just tell me their names. luther and vanya. ok thanks. i aparated to luther and took him to my dorm and i did the same with vanya. ok there is the whole family now why and how did you get here? we time traveled to the past and ened up here. why? becuase we tried to stop the world from ending now where are we? in hogwarts. hogwarts where? london. what do they teach? magic. for good or bad? good but theres people who choose to use it for bad which are dark wizards. so can you use magic to get us back? no. why? cuase magic can't take you to another world. how can we join the school? just go to dumbledore and he should let you join. dumbledore? yeah the headmaster. is there someone else? yeah mcgonagall. is that her first name?

no it's minevra. minevra mcgonagall? yes that's her name why? how did you get here? on a train? who took you to the train station? a nice lady that i call my aunt. is she your aunt? no. whats her name? grace. y/n who are these people? oh um some people that don't have nowhere to go and are thinking of joining hogwarts. so what are they doing in your dorm? well it is my dorm so i can bring whoever i want draco. where are these people from? somewhere that doesn't concern you. i need to talk to you. well wait. no i need to talk to now. wait. now. no you can wait if i don't concern you when your with astroria then you can wait. your o parinoid. just then five got up and pushed draco out of the dorm and locked the door. anyway has your name always been snape? yes. five why so many questions? cuase i feel like i have seen her before. what do you mean? you remember y/n? y/n pettigrew? yes. pettigrew as in me? what do you mean? my name is y/n snape pettigrew. can i see your arm? yeah which one? left. i streched out my left arm and pulled up my sleeve. where did you get that? when i was at my aunt house.do you know what it means. yeah it's the umbrella academy tattoo. i need to go see what draco wants then i'll take you to dumbledores office. i walked out my dorm. what draco? i just wanted to say that ely told me about your problem about me and astroria and i just wanted you to know that she's just my friend and she has a boyfriend. we can talk about this later ok i need to take them to dumbledore. we went to dumbledore which let them join they got sorted into slytherin

[a/n]i wrote this in a day i'm proud of my self but i'm going to change the title and the cover of the book becuase my ideas for this book match nothing with where it started.