Part 1

"So how are we feeling today, Jessica?" the soothing voice of Mrs. Conway, my therapist, asked. She is a middle aged woman and alluring as hell, may I add.

"No complaints, i feel the same as every other day." I retorted, not meaning to sound rude, only honest. I enjoy being here and talking to her even though I try not to show it.

Opening up to my therapist is still difficult, even after two years of seeing her. Maybe her intimidatingly sexy and confident looks contributed to that. I felt vulnerable being a crybaby in front of someone who seemed so royal.

So why am I here, sitting on this chair in this moment? Well, my ex girlfriend took it upon herself to convince me back in the day. She said therapy was something I needed urgently, however didn't feel the need to elaborate before packing her things and leaving. She wasn't exactly perfect herself, but I'll let it slide for the sake of keeping her memory decent.

So here I've been sitting, twice a month just wondering what it is that I need to improve. Conway seems to find something to write down every visit, so I presume she sees something I don't...
Or maybe she's just scribbling, like I do at school.

"You seem to be in your head there, miss Smith, anything you'd care to share?" Conway questioned raising an eyebrow. Man, she's so hot! Maybe I have a thing for her...
Something about her light brown wavy hair and aged skin made her so objectively beautiful. When I say aged, I mean aged as in fine wine. Goddamn.

"Uh, just asking myself what it is that I need to fix here." I told her honestly. I knew exactly why I was here, but I wasn't going to make her job easy, was I?
SHE'S supposed to figure me out, right?

"It's not about fixing yourself, it's about improving as a person. Many people come here just to learn how to be more charismatic or social in general, but in your case I can tell that you're here to learn how to regulate your emotions." She said, looking me straight in the eyes. Wow, I only heard half of that and from what I gathered I need to feel stuff more? I need to focus on something other than her hazel eyes. Her pupils were always pretty small, which is unsettling. It's like she doesn't enjoy my wonderful company at all.

"So I have to feel harder or something? I'm not following, what's wrong with my feelings?" I asked her, rolling my eyes. The sun was hitting her face just right... I really need a girlfriend, I'm becoming a horny teenage boy.
If only I could focus all this energy to one person, I would be absolutely obsessed! In a good way, I hope...

"Yea, no. From my point of view, based on things you've told me about your previous relationship, you need to think before you talk. And when you talk, tone it back with the things you're saying. It seems you tend to say hurtful things without noticing sometimes. Maybe count to ten before speaking?" She said with a smirk playing on her lips, clearly taking a jab at me, talking to me like I'm 10.

Being confronted like this, I suddenly couldn't wait for today's session to be over...

------------

Conway bid me farewell, ending today's meeting. I walk out of the tall building putting my headphones on. I blasted "Bubble pop" by Hyuna, and absolute banger. Suddenly, I see that the closed store is being renovated and I decided to go investigate.
There used to be a corner store of sorts, although compared to other small stores it was huge. It had closed due to even bigger stores opening up basically next to it, taking away all customers with their lower prices.

Getting a closer look, the space was full of construction dudes measuring the walls and doing other stuff that they do, I don't know much about what goes into renovating. I wonder what kind of business will be taking over the space. I hope it'll be a stripper joint..