Part 1: The Temple and Harilal

This story is inspired by Ssoftoons YouTube video - Khoon Peene Wali Talwaar. Most of this story is my imagination and it doesn't completely relate to the video posted by them. This story does not make any attempts to hurt any religion, religious beliefs, sentiments of people, etc. It is completely imaginary and let's begin with the story, shall we?

           Raamu, who recently shifted to a new place, Rajpur as he had got a job of a teacher in a school.
Prakash had also come along with him as he had also got the job of a peon in the same school.
Raamu had heard from his friends that Rajpur is a very dangerous place as it holds a very haunted past.
But, Raamu being unbothered, shifted and started with his work.
One of his friends gave him his old house there for Raamu to live.

           One evening, Raamu was going for a walk to a nearby forest with a few of his students for study purposes after school.
On their way, Raamu noticed a very old temple.
Looking at the condition of the temple, he could very well say, that it was build hundreds of years ago.

He said " This looks like a very old temple. We should go and look inside, shall we?"

He was about to walk towards the temple when one his students said "Sir, this temple is very dangerous."
"We should not go there."
"It is said that a Devi was worshipped there who used to kill people."

"What Devi?" Said Raamu.

" We don't know exactly, sir."
"But, all we know is that this temple was build by and for Rongani Devi and was built approximately 500-600 years ago."

"Oh! Is that so? Then let's head back as it's getting dark."

On their way back, Raamu was only thinking about the temple and it's history.

"Did Rongani Devi really exist? And why is she dangerous?"

He reached home and went to sleep.
The next day, He was getting ready for school when he received a call on his telephone.

On the call:

Raamu: Hello?

Unknown: Hello? Am I speaking to Raamu?

Raamu: Yes, this is Raamu. Is this Harilal speaking?

Harilal: Oh yes! You recognised my voice. It's been a long time. How have you been?

Raamu: Yes. I'm really busy with school nowadays.

Harilal: Oh, I see. Well, I called to invite you for dinner this weekend and I'm sure that you're going to be free on that day. And also, I've shifted to Rajpur too.

Raamu: That's great! I would definitely be coming for dinner at your place.
See you then.

Harilal: Bye. See you. I'll tell you the address later.

End of the call.

Harilal is Raamu's old friend who used to live in the same place where Raamu used to live earlier.
Harilal is a member of a pandit family, but he was never interested in religious matters.
So, he persuaded his parents to allow him to live a normal life and work in another city.
He used to live in Rajpur earlier when he was young.
But his family shifted to somewhere else and now Harilal came back.

Thank you so much for reading this. Also, this is my first book so please ignore if there are any mistakes. Thank you again! ❤️❤️