Chapter 1♡

Going to Japan is the highlight of my life! I know what you may say. "YOUR BLACK!" And? I also wanna work on myself like everybody else who isn't my damn color, prick.

"Mom!" You shouted loudly down the hall, its was exactly 6:30 a.m, it the morning.

"MAMA! WERE GONNA MISS THE FLIGHT!" you shouted louder, waking up your twin brother and step-sister.

"Man....shut the FUCK up mane" Your twin brother said opening his door and rubbing his eyes. You glared at him for cussing loudly at you.

Now if it was me cussin like that a nigga would have got slapped back to Jesus times
You thought. You rolled your eyes and continued to call out to your mom. The woman could sleep though a damn tsunami.

"OH MY DAMN GOD! WAKE UP" You screamed infront of your mom's door. You heard stomping inside her room, awe shit.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU CUSSING AT LITTLE ASS GIRL?!" you looked at her, and just looked, since when is damn a cuss word? Its in the Bible, You thought rolling your eyes and walking back to your room.

"At this point I don't care, what any of yall do, I spent my own money fa ma OWN plane ticket to go to Japan, I don't care what yall do with yalls, I know im going to the best school in japan" you explained to everyone outside their doors, then you slammed yours.

"AND DONT SLAM MY FUCKIN DOOR!" Your mama yelled at you, "I PAY HALF THE RENT!" You yelled back, you could wait for you to get away from your mom, she was alright but she was controlling. You and your brother were going to Japan, your 3 of your best friends, Mia, Bee and Dayne. You called your groupchat.

Calling Neglected Horses

IAMTHEEQUEENBEE
mane who the fuck calling at 6? Imma beat one of yall

Itookyogirlwbi
Yall bout to piss me off

idcanymorebabes
Hey y/n, what you called at 6 fa?

dominatey/n
Bc its time to get the fuck up, the plane leaves at 8 niggas, the fuck.

Itookyogirlwbi
Its that time? oh damn. This why I hate black ppl mane🧍🏾‍♂️.

dominatey/n
Yo unwashed ass can stay here, my nigga.

Itookyogirlwbi
Awe stfu we getting up.

Idcanymorebabes
Day? Yo ass unwashed?? Oh nawl and I hugged you yesterday 🧍🏾‍♀️no wonder I smelled like a cheetahs pussy and donkey dick, omfg.

IAMTHEEQUEENBEE
LMAOOOOO CHEETAHS WHAT?? ITS TOO EARLY I GOTTA PISS NOW

dominatey/n
I CANT IM GOING TO THE GET MA SHIT GOODBYE!

Itookyogirlwbi
We roasting? You look like the titan that almost ate captain levi before and after the fact.

You left got the groupchat before Mia and Dayne went in on each other, they do that shit every morning. I love them so much. you thought and smile to yourself

Its now 6:39, you started getting dressed.

You put your hair in a curly bob lace, with with a white T-shirt that you tied up in the back, with some sky blue jeans, with some crocs. You did a light bit of makeup and threw on she laces and started heading out.