Chapter 5

You guys, i know I've made some writing errors don't mind them & just read please.

   I was rolling around in my bed rereading "Boy From The Library" on wattpad, giggling & kicking my feet. Shit eren beat her shit right i swear!. I thought as I continued rereading & smiling hard asf.

A few minutes minutes went by & I heard the front door open & then close. "Kai, must be home" I said outloud to myself & jumped out my bed. I opened my door & went into the walkway but stopped dead in my tracks after I heard a female giggle & moan.

" wait- KAI!" She tried to get out her mouth but quickly covered it, I slapped my hand over mines, & ran quietly up stairs, & shut the door very very quietly.

THAT BITCH, HE GETS IT FIRST?!, I was more mad at the fact that he was getting some before me than him bringing a female in MY house. I didn't wanna be a stick in the mud & ruin his fun but I also didn't wanna hear that shit.

I cracked open my door just a lil to hear a lil more because why not be nosey?.

I paused for a good second then I heard it, NO- i know I'm hearing this shit correctly-...

" oh!-" she slightly screamed as kai was pounding ever so loudly.

" kai! WAIT PAUSE I CAN'T-" she screamed ad i heard the pounding get louder & sloppier, I heard the juice & the mix of bodies being slammed together.
I
" Take this dick" kai ever so slightly said trying not to moan.

That shit went on for another good 26 minutes. I was completely traumatized. My little brother? Fuckin in my house?. I wasn't even mad til I realized what he did, & he didn't even do it in his room but in the KITCHEN.

I refused to go down then, but then a few minutes, I heard them picking up a fuss.

" Kai, I know you not trying to make go home at 2:21 in the fucking morning!" she shouted at him.

Instead of staying in my room I decided to creep a lil bit in the walkway & lay flat onna floor so they wouldn't see me,  & then I slowly but surely peaked my head into the hole railing & seen her standing up, with barely anything on.

" I am, my sister is asleep & I don't want her waking up to a random girl on her couch in the morning." Kai said nonchalantly as he just put on a black set of pants he had in the closet down stairs.

" You don't want me to meet her?" She sounded sad when she said those words, I personally didn't wanna fucking meet her because what they both did was disrespectful & disgusting.

" No, I don't. Your not girlfriend material & my sister wouldn't like you because technically your not supposed to be here, & I fucked you on her 1,200 dollar marble table" He said.  Did he just say my table?- my table?....

Without thinking i stood up & walked slowly down the stairs.

" Yall hoes fucked on my table?" I said smiling walking over to the silverware.

" Sis? Your up?" Kai said standing up faster than a fat kid at his birthday party. he looked at me with a worried face & the girl looked at me with shocked but almost......curiosity?

" Um....Hi my name is Shiri, Its really nice to meet you!" She said walking to me with her hand out, she knows English perfectly, but I just looked at her.

" How THE fuck are you so calm after you so rudely got FUCKED in my house & then, thats not even the worse part...." I paused & rubbed my temples, grabbed the biggest Korean knife I had, " After you fucking got FUCKED on my 1,200 marble fucking table!."