Chapter 8♡

HEY EVERYBODY! I have a somewhat surprised! Notice there's a heart by the side of the number. This will be our lil secret. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are the moonlight to my darkness"

All you could think about today and last week and the week before last was how he kissed you. Hands in the right places, whispering the right things. He wasn't to handsy, and his kiss wasn't sloppy nor forced. You could tell just by the kiss how much he wanted you to feel how he was feeling. All his feelings were told through a simple kiss. indescribable feelings of.....desperation.

The feeling of needing you, right then, right there. Excited your very being. You've only known izuku for a few weeks now but those little moments with you and him, it felt like yall have been around each other for years.

I need to stop right now. you thought as you started packing away your laptop and notebooks, your English professor, Mr. Aizawa, explained that yall had no homework for tonight because he had zero energy to grade anything.
A/N: Yall know Mr. Aizawa lazy asf. T_T

That means you were free. You and kai hadn't gone exploring yet so this was perfect. You smiled and damn near tripped on Jesus. You balanced yourself so you wouldn't fall completely.

"Watch where the fuck your going" rude. You didn't respond, even though that persons English was on point. "Hey! You aint gon apologize?" You sighed and turned your body half way, "My bad." Simple. Straight to the point. "Yo bad?? No truthfully apologize, bitch." Oh my god, these bitches want problems so bad.

You rolled your eyes, and your fully turned body was facing her. She was super pretty, pale, pink lips with a hint of red, long jet black hair with ginger tips, around 5'2, a super tight short blue dress with a long black sweater. You pretty bitches always got the ugliest souls, and you aint got no ass, so I'm not finna argue.

You dramatically sighed and respectfully said "watch that bitch word, you been watching to many American shows. You were the one in the way so this conversation should be the other way around, i was going to apologize til you started bout a lil sissy bitch bout it. I been having a good day so respectfully fuck off." You waved and continued on your way, she wouldn't let up through. She was gonna remember that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got home, ran up stairs, damn near pulled your wig off because that just how tired you were. Your phone dinged twice you barley had the energy to flip over your head but you did.

2 messages from future baby daddy💞

Hey mamas, what you doing right now?.

Send me a picture of your beautiful ass right now.

You giggled so hard to yourself, you felt like you got revived, you sat up and smiled in the camera with your eyes closed. You saved it and sent it. You kissed him once and you were already to hyped. That gets you hurt in the end.

Im not doing much, im super hungry and tired right now but I don't feel like moving ta get ma fat ass nothing.

You wanna go get something to eat then? I wanna get to know you better, ma.

That what they always say, then they get what they want and dip. I don't have the energy nor heart to go through that again. I'm all thugged out. You frowned at your own thoughts, you hated overthinking and you hated being negative but it was the truth. You wanted to believe him so bad but you could bring yourself to. He seemed genuine but......you just didn't know.