SIX, where danger lurks

Y/n stood stock still. His back straight. His arms straight. His legs straight. Nothing was bent in any weird direction.

His stature was completely rigid.

As for his insides? He was a bundle of nerves. His heart wouldn't stop beating a mile a minute, and he could feel how, at the slightest of movement, he would break out into a cold sweat.

"Your little second in command there looks like a little lamb, Arlecchino," Columbina mused as she settled next to the woman. Her head turning as she smiled at y/n, who didn't dare to look at her in return. Many have said that Columbina was more dangerous than all the other harbingers despite her size and rank.

"Well, when joining a harbinger meeting .. it could be expected."

Y/n bit the inside of his cheek to keep himself from asking to leave.

But a yelp was quick to escape his lips when a needle punctured his neck.

"What the hell-?!"

He slapped a hand over the small wound as a pin prick of blood trickled down his skin. His head was quick to snap to where the one responsible was.

The Doctor stood next to him slightly. His eyes, though hidden behind a mask, was quietly analyzing his new blood sample.

"Tell me Arlecchino, do you really need this one? I could always take him off your hands."

Arlecchino grabbed y/n's arm and pulled him to where he was standing in between her and Columbina.

"He isn't a test subject."

"Not yet," Dottore mused as he slipped the needle into his coat pocket.

Y/n sweating lightly felt someone else attach themselves to his arm. Their hands grabbing at his bicep and gently pulling him close, "you're so warm!"

He looked down and watched Columbina closely. Every instinct within himself telling him to run far away.

But he resisted the urge and tried to stay as calm as possible.

Looking away from her without saying anything (which he thought was the best decision) he noticed someone close to his age staring at him.

Childe.

Y/n would like to talk to him, but .. he had a feeling that the 11th harbinger was just as crazy as everyone else standing around the table.

"Now that everyone is here .. let's begin."