loseing my sunshine

January 1 1990 12:00 pm

Mick sit in the waiting room with his hands on his hand hoping for the best, his wife shortly after delivery there daughter started to bleee heavily and he was pushed out the door. He didn't know what he would do if he lost his wife nor did he know how to raise a daughter. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to see Nikki beside him. "How Hannah Nikki said wanting to know, Nikki was mick brother-in-law and he rushed straight here after he got the called that his sister had gone into labor but when he got here he was informed by the nurses what happened. "I don't know man, "they haven't come back out yet why haven't they mick said with tears flowing from his eyes.

Nikki felt hopless as she sit there and held his brother-in-law, even though Nikki wasn't a praying man he started to pray to every God he could think of to heal his sister and make sure she was around to see her daughter grow up. Nikki heard the doors open and looked up tovsee the doctor comming out and just one look at his face told nikki all he needed to know. "Family of Hannah deal mick heard and shot his head up looking at the doctor."How my wife doc can I see her mick said jumping up to look at the doctor and didn't see Nikki face, "I'm sorry Mr deal we tried all we could but we couldn't save her. "Nooooooo mick said sinking down to the ground as nikki got down beside him and held the men closed. Nikki had a ton of emotion about loseing his sister because during Christmas they sit and chatted about his neice and how she was so excited to meet her daughter and jow that was taken away from her. "It's ok man I'm right here he said rubbing mick back as screamed for His wife to come back and after a few  minuets he had to be  Sedated because he couldn't calm down.

January 1 1990 2:00 pm

Nikki stood looking into the nursery window at his neice as she calmy slept not knowing her entire world had just change, Hannah was brought the hospital yesterday night after her water broke and his neice was born hours later 11:40 pm. He had just spoken to her before he left and told her he could not wait to see her again but sadly that wasn't the case. "Nikki how dad doing he heard and and turned to see mick two older children walking toward him with worry faces. "They had to  sedate him because he had a breakdown nikki said looking at mick daughter,  mick children were excited at geting another siblings especially since Hannah was such a Good person to there dad and that's all they wanted. "I that her les said looking into the window and then back at nikki, "yes that is you baby sister Kaitlyn jade he said.

"Nikki I'm sorry about Hannah I know you were really excited to see your sister again stormy said knowing the man had a ton of emotion building up but kept it in so he could help other people, when her dad and Hannah started seeing each other both her and les could see the love they had between them and now that was ripped away and nikki no longer had a sister. "You know I wasn't too thrilled when she started dating your father because he was older then her and I was afried she would get hurt but as time went on I saw the love that they had and then I knew immediately that they were meant to be together.
"Same with me and les, "Hannah aways treated us like we was her own and that made us feel good. "My mom aways said that Hannah was a good person for dad, "he knows we will be there for him right to help raise her so he won't have to do it along. "I know and so will we, "I just god that little girl has no ideal her life has just changed. "She definitely has Das features but her mom eyes, "yeah Hannah grey eyes were beautiful and now she has them. "Let's go see your dad nikki said as all three of them walked toward the room where mick was.

"Hi dad stormy said comming into the room and hug her dad before letting go, "Hi baby what are yall doing here mick said looking to his children with curious looks. "Nikki called us and told us what happed and we rushed straight over les said hugging his dad before stepping back. "So it wasn't a dream he said playing with his fingers hoping that it was all a dream but it seemed the nightmare was real. "We really sorry dad about Hannah, "but you know me and les will pitch in to help you raise her along with nikki and the band.

"Yeah man definitely nikki said looking to mick, "my sister would want this and no way in hell am I leting you do this along. "Les why don't we go down and see if we can get kaitlyn brought to dad room she said as they both walked out. After they left nikki turned back and had tears flowing down his face, "I wish it was me nikki I wish it was me because then she would have her mom. "But then she wouldn't have her dad and the band would be broken up.

"Look I know right now things are tough but it will get easier but  I promise that we will be here every step of the way nikki said puting his hand on mick shoulder. "Dad want to hold your daughter les said comming back into the room holding  his sister who had woken up and was looking at him like he had two heads. Les placed his baby sister in his dad's arms and stepped back, "Hi baby your so beautiful mick said Leaning down to kiss his daughter's head as he looked into her grey eyes.

"Nikki want to hold her mick said handingnher to him making the man brust into tears as he held his necie in his arms, "Hi Katy your so loved already and I promise to aways be here to help he said kissing his neice on the head and placing her back into her dad's waiting arms .

In that moment mick realized he may have lost his wife and his sunshine but he wasn't going to he along and knew with the help of his children and bandmates he could raised Kaitlyn.

A/n please let me know what you think about it, i'v be working on to try and get more chapters out but please let me know what you think and please voted.