Chapter Twenty-Eight - Melora 🌶

Drystan wasn't going to be gentle with her. She knew what had been going through his mind during the meeting. She hated that he had this fear of losing her in him. She would do anything to assure him she wasn't going anywhere, but she didn't know how to comfort him. Melora moaned as he sucked on her neck where his fangs had once been. "Damn, Drystan," she moaned as she tugged on the ends of his hair.

Drystan pushed her up against the door; his fingers gripped her ass harder. She could feel his hard-on in between her legs. She wanted it. She wanted it now. She wanted him now. Melora started to pull at his shirt frantically. "Drystan," she whimpered as he ran his tongue up and down her neck. "Please."

A growl was all the warning she needed before he dropped her to her feet. "Take off your clothes and get on the bed. On your hands and knees." His eyes were almost feral in how he looked at her.

Melora quickly did what she was told and shed her clothes. She moved to the bed, getting on her hands and knees.

"Ass in the air, Melora," he ordered her.

Melora didn't waste any time doing what he told her to do. A cry was released from her as she felt Drystan's tongue run through her sex. Strong hands gripped her hips tightly as his tongue and mouth got rougher. His hand fell onto his ass cheeks hard. Each slap brought a low moan out of her mouth. She loved it when he was fierce. She knew that he would never hurt her but would leave his mark on her. He owned her. She owned him.

Drystan's tongue left her sex. Melora didn't have time to protest before he plunged his cock deep into her. "Fuck," he groaned out. He held onto her hips as he thrusted in and out of her. Melora felt his hand run up her back before wrapping around her hair. He pulled on her hair, making her arch her back more.

"Drystan," she groaned. She pushed back against him, making him drive deeper into her. She moaned loudly as his other hand reached around and began to pinch her nipple, rolling it between his fingers.

"You're mine, Melora," he groaned into her ear. "I'm not going to let you out of my sight, do you understand?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"No one is going to ever touch you like this," Drystan growled. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," she moaned.

Drystan moved her, so her back was up against his chest. He spread her legs wide as he continued to pound into her. He moved her up and down on his cock. His tongue ran up and down her neck. "You're fucking mine," he growled in her ear. "I will kill anyone who touches you. If my father gets remotely close to you, I will kill him." His teeth grazed her ear. "Do you understand me?"

"Fuck yes, Drystan," Melora moaned. She wrapped her arms up around his neck. She moaned as Drystan's hands moved underneath her thighs.

"Fuck, Melora," he groaned into her neck. "Your pussy is fucking perfect. You were made for me. You were made to fit me." His thrusts started to move slower. He shuddered against her. "Fuck," he groaned. He stopped for a moment before pushing her off him and laying her down on the bed.

Melora smiled up at him. He was perfect. He was her protector. She knew that she was always going to be safe around him. She never doubted him. She would never question him. She sat up and knelt in front of him. She could tell he was trying to calm himself down. Melora ran her hands up his stomach, touching each of his scars. She looked up at him and found him looking at her. "You know I feel safe with you, right?"

Drystan slowly nodded. "I know."

"Until Alathic is dead, I will do whatever you say," she leaned forward and softly kissed his muscles.

Drystan chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Once he's dead, you won't do as I say?"

Melora looked up at him and smiled. "We'll see."

Drystan laughed as he laid down, bringing her down with him. "I love you, Melora. Once all of this shit is over with, I promise we will go back to your home." He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Wherever you want to go I will follow you, my love."

Melora nuzzled his chest. "I'd like to go home, Drystan. I want to help my father first with helping my people." She looked up at him. "They are my people."

Drystan nodded. "I know. We'll figure out how to help them. I promise."

Melora smiled and relaxed into him. "What do we do now?"

Drystan shrugged. "We could have a second round." He looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

Melora laughed as she moved to straddle his waist. "This time I'm on top, Drystan."